What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
The company Ebene produces a number of skin care products including skin care products for the hands, body, face and feet. A major active ingredient in many of the products is Shea Butter. Shea Butter is obtained from the fruit of the Shea Tree and has many properties that are beneficial for the skin’s overall health and tone. It is particularly high in vitamins and trace elements. It is often used to help those who have dry skin, or to soothe the skin after exposure to the sun. Those who suffer from eczema and dermatitis have also found Shea Butter useful.
There is an official website for the Ebene range of products. As well as selling individual skin care products, they also sell home spa products and home fragrance oils and aromatherapy candles. One of the main facial products in their range is the Ebene Shea Butter Hydrating Lotion. We are told that it is suitable for normal to dry skin and that it will hydrate and moisturize the skin. The ingredients in this product include Aloe Vera Juice, Shea Butter, Honey, Vitamin E, Organic Olive Oil and Lavender. It is sold at a price of $10.
There are no specific anti-aging facial products within the Ebene range. Although Shea butter does have beneficial moisturizing and soothing qualities for the skin, the Ebene Shea Butter Hydrating Lotion is probably not the best choice if you are looking for an effective anti-aging cream. All products can be ordered directly from the official website, and the website also gives a list of stores in California, Texas, Louisiana and Florida where the Ebene range of products can be purchased. There is also a full 14-day money back return policy upon purchase of a product within the Ebene range.
- There is an official website for the Ebene range of products.
- The products for sale in the Ebene range are products that are reasonably priced.
- There is a fully money back returns policy.
- There are no specific anti-aging products in the Ebene range.
- Although Shea Butter, which is the major active ingredient in the Ebene range of skin products, has smoothing and moisturizing products, it does not have anti-aging properties.
- There is no information as to what distinguishes the skin care products in the Ebene range from other products which have Shea Butter as a major active ingredient.
- There is no offer of a free sample size gift.
The Bottom Line
Although there is no doubt that Shea Butter has soothing and moisturizing properties for the skin, we would suggest that, if you are looking for a product that has specific anti-aging powers, you purchase an anti-aging product that contains a powerful peptide combination such as Matrixyl 3000. However, if you’re looking for an affordable source of Shea Butter to treat dry skin, Ebene moisturizers could be the way to go.