What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
According to their official website, the anti wrinkle cream Dremu Deception boasts emu oil as their main ingredient. Right off the bat, this is obviously not one of the more animal friendly skin care products on the market. Emu oil has been used for millennia by Australian aborigines in the treatment of burns and other wounds. The emu is a flightless bird native to Australia, and a relative of the ostrich. Emu oil is filled with essential fatty acids, which are very good for skin.
There are many skin care products on the market that feature essential fatty acids as their active ingredient. The jury is still out as to whether or not these fatty acids are any more effective at skin treatment than any other ingredient, but they do seem to be popular. On the other hand, Dremu Deception also has parabens in it, which is cause for some concern. Many respected researchers believe parabens may have carcinogenic qualities, that is, that they may cause cancer. They also may irritate you if you have sensitive skin. Essential fatty acids are fine and dandy, but one would do well to think twice before using a product containing parabens.
The Dremu Deception website does offer gifts when you buy their products, as well as an email newsletter you can receive with details on new products.
- Dremu Deception feature emu oil- an oil full of essential fatty acids, which are very good for the skin.
- You can sign up for their free newsletter via email and keep ahead of the company’s new products.
- You can order the product directly off the Dremu Deception website.
- There are many other anti aging creams available that also feature essential fatty acids.
- There is nothing that makes Dremu Deception stand out as better than the competition.
- This product has parabens, which can be skin irritants and which some experts believe may increase the chance of developing cancer.
- While essential fatty acids may be good for your skin, their anti aging properties have yet to be proven.
- We’re not sure how they harvest the emu oil- a cause of concern for animal rights activists.
The Bottom Line
Dremu Deception features emu oil, which is full of essential fatty acids, a substance well known to be good for the skin, but there are other ingredients out there that are better for anti aging. The cream also contains parabens, substances that some experts say may be carcinogenic, and until proven otherwise, you should think carefully about the risks you are prepared to take for beauty when there are so many other alternatives out there that do not contain parabens.