What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Dr Temt Terra C Plus Serum||
Dr. Temt Topical Vitamin C products are treatments suited for mature complexions and/or damaged skin types. Although there doesn’t appear to be an official website for this line, these products can be attained through websites like skin-spa.com. Other lines you may encounter from Dr. Temt are the Glycocid line, Gingko Kukui Line, and Retinal Line. Regardless, among the Vitamin C treatments, you have the choice of Skin Drink With Vitamin C ($39.99), Vitamin C Complex Ampoule ($36.99), and the Dr Temt Terra C Plus Serum ($72.99).
Now we are going to focus more on the Dr Temt Terra C Plus Serum. This product is described as a light-weight gel formula that is to be applied to the user’s facial skin morning and night. Ideally the user should experience a firmer complexion with smoother skin and an improvement in radiance. If you use this treatment during the day, you should always remember to apply a sunscreen afterwards. Dr Temt Terra C Plus Serum may produce visible results after using for about four to six weeks. Like most other serums, creams, lotions and moisturizers, this product should be applied to cleansed skin. No success stories or positive reviews are found.
Dr Temt Terra C Plus Serum is a morning and nighttime treatment that is massaged into a clean face. It is infused with ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid (works to hydrate the skin), a Vitamin C Complex (aids with free radical damage and new collagen production), Olive Leaf Extract and Edelweiss. This topical treatment may not be suitable for the eye area. Overall, Dr Temt Terra C Plus Serum should bring back a youthful glow to the user’s complexion, while improving clarity, texture and hydration. There is unfortunately no clinical evidence provided to support this serum.
- This skin care treatment offers key ingredients like Vitamin C, which are known to be beneficial to the skin.
- There is no dermatologist prescription required with this product, which makes it a cinch to acquire online.
- All of the active components for this topical treatment are revealed online.
- The cost of Dr Temt Terra C Plus Serum is a tad high at $72.99.
- No reviews are posted from current users of this product, which makes it a little more difficult to get an idea of how well it actually works.
- Sadly there is no satisfaction guarantee that comes with Dr Temt Terra C Plus Serum.
- This serum is only sold in one-ounce containers, which may not last long if you are using it every morning and night.
The Bottom Line
Overall, the Dr Temt Terra C Plus Serum seems pretty beneficial when it comes to rejuvenation and anti-aging. The key ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C Complex do sound helpful for daily usage. Then again, you must remember that there are no testimonials offered where this product is sold, nor is their any clinical support or a money-back guarantee. Finally, the cost of a single ounce of Dr Temt Terra C Plus Serum is $72.99, which may seem a bit expensive to some individuals.