What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Dr. Sebagh Serum Repair||
There does not seem to be an official website for the Dr Sebagh range of skin care products. They can, however, be purchased from third-party online shops. There are a number of skin care products within the range, including the Dr Sebagh Serum Repair. We are told that the major active ingredient in the Dr Sebagh Serum Repair is a concentrated formula of Micro Molecular Collagen. We know that as we age the amount of collagen produced by the skin diminishes, which leads to wrinkles, loss of skin tone and sagging of the skin. Many manufacturers therefore try to introduce collagen into the list of ingredients that are present in their anti-aging products.
The product details for the Dr Sebagh Serum Repair that are given by online shops selling this serum tell us that it is a concentrated formula of Micro Molecular Collagen Peptide with Hyaluronic Acid. There are also a number of positive online testimonials available for the Dr Sebagh Serum Repair written by those who have used this product. This serum is rather expensive to purchase and can be ordered online for the price of $140. We are unfortunately given no information as to what the manufacturers believe makes this treatment more effective than other serums for sale that also contain collagen and Hyaluronic Acid. There are some other anti-aging products in the Dr Sebagh anti-aging range, such as the Dr Sebagh Vitamin C Powder Cream, that is also available for sale at a price of $155. There does not seem to be an offer of a money back guarantee upon purchase of the Dr Sebagh Serum Repair nor is there an offer of a trial size sample.
- The Dr Sebagh Serum Repair contains collagen. We know that as we age the amount of collagen in our body diminishes.
- This product can be ordered online.
- There are testimonials available for the Dr Sebagh Serum Repair.
- The Dr Sebagh Serum Repair is extremely expensive.
- It is not the only anti-aging product on the market that contains Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid.
- There is no clinical evidence presented to show us that the Dr Sebagh Serum Repair actually works and does reduce lines and wrinkles.
- There is no information available from the manufacturer to tell us what makes this product more effective than other anti aging products which also contain Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day the Dr Sebagh Serum Repair Cream is extremely expensive and it is certainly not the kind of Serum that everybody can afford. There is no information given as to what makes it superior to other anti-aging products that contain Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid. In fact, given the price of the product, this is a piece of fundamental information that is lacking and that could discourage some potential customers.