What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Dr. Reynaldi Ultra Fine Microdermabrasion Kit||
We are told that the Dr Reynaldi Ultra Fine Microdermabrasion kit is designed to replicate spa quality treatment at home. We are told by those selling this product kit online that it will fight wrinkles and repair damaged skin.
The Dr Reynaldi Ultra Fine Microdermabrasion Kit may interest those who do not have the time or money to go to a spa or beauty salon to have a professional microdermabrasion procedure carried out. It is certainly not the only microdermabrasion kit for sale online that is designed for home use. There is no information, however, given from the manufacturers that tells us why this particular microdermabrasion kit is superior or more effective than others available for sale on the market.
We are told that the ingredients in this kit consist of Calendula, Chamomile, Aloe Vera, Corn and Grape seed. Certainly some of the ingredients in this kit do have soothing and anti-inflammatory properties for the skin, but we do not see any powerful active anti-aging ingredients in this product. As our skin ages we know that the amount of collagen in our skin diminishes, which leads to wrinkles and sagging of the skin. Many experts believe that one of the best ways to fight wrinkles and repair skin is to use anti-aging products that contain powerful peptide combinations such as Matrixyl 3000.
Although the Dr Reynaldi Ultra Fine Microdermabrasion Kit may exfoliate and clean your skin for general health, we do not see any evidence to back up the claims by the manufacturers that this product will repair damaged skin and reduce wrinkles. Furthermore there does not seem to be any kind of offer of a money back guarantee, nor any offer of a free gift upon purchase.
- The Dr Reynaldi Ultra Fine Microdermabrasion Kit may be useful for those who do not have the time to go to a beauty salon.
- This product contains Chamomile and Aloe Vera which have soothing and anti-inflammatory properties for the skin.
- There is information available regarding the ingredients in this product.
- The Dr Reynaldi Ultra Fine Microdermabrasion could be difficult to use properly at home.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee.
- There is no free gift upon purchase of this product.
- There do not appear to be any powerful anti-aging ingredients in the Reynaldi Ultra Fine Microdermabrasion Kit.
The Bottom Line
Although the Dr Reynaldi Ultra Fine Microdermabrasion Kit may be suitable for those who wish simply to purchase a mircodermabrasion product for home use, we are not convinced that it is the most effective anti-aging product to purchase. If you’ve tried spa microdermabrasion already and found in beneficial, this could be worth a second look. However, we would suggest that someone looking for an anti-aging cream may want to try one which contains Matrixyl 3000.