Have a few questions about Diadermine?
Diadermine is an international anti-aging product line that’s been around for more than 100 years. There is an official website for customers in Austria, Belgium, Greece, Russia, and others, but nothing for the United States. What’s interesting is the main page is in English, but there’s no English option on the location-specific sites.
What is Diadermine?
Diadermine is a skin care line that includes products like Lift and Hydratant and Wrinkle Expert 3D. These are available for sale from Amazon to customers in the United States. The prices are affordable, but there are very few reviews and labels in English are hard to find. Ingredients commonly used include hexanediol, glycerin, tocopherol, hyaluronic acid, fragrance, methylparaben and propylparaben.
Quick Facts on Diadermine
- We can’t find an English website.
- You can order from Amazon.
- Some ingredient lists are available, but not all.
- The line contains irritants like fragrance.
- Fragrance can cause skin irritation and symptoms of premature aging.
- Contains parabens.
What’s Our Skincare Editor’s Take on Diadermine?
“It’s difficult to decide whether or not this product line is worth a chance,” says our Skincare Editor. “There’s very little information and no English website. The details on Amazon are not enough to make a firm decision.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
There are very few reviews for the products. The ones we did find seem to like the line.
- “Great Product which subtly lifts and moisturizes my almost 60 years away. I like it! “
- “The cream is non-greasy and in easily absorbed into the facial skin.”
- “I have only used this cream for one week, but I see some improvement on my skin.”
Are We Ready to Place an Order for Diadermine?
No, there’s not enough information for us to back Diadermine 100%. We know at least one irritant, fragrance, is used and there are fewer than 20 reviews online. Combine that with the fact that the company does not offer a US website and we have serious reservations.
What Do We Like Better Than Diadermine?
From hundreds of products we’ve reviewed in 2016, the one that stands out is BioGeniste. It’s formulated with clinically tested ingredients that have been shown to help tighten skin.
Click here to check out the details on BioGeniste today.