What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Dermika, established in 1994, is a skin care company based in Poland that is well-known for their cosmetics. One of the best characteristics of their skin care products is the use of medical advances in anti-aging techniques and skin care, combined with knowledge of biotechnology. Dermika always makes certain to thoroughly test and research any ingredients for potential problems. Dermika seems to be solid when it comes to offering a skin care product line that is effective on different types of skin.
Dermika focuses mainly on skin-care products and anti-aging products, specifically skin cell reproduction to fight the appearance of dry skin and wrinkles. For the most part, they focus on appealing to middle-aged customers. These products, according to information gleaned from other reviews and outside research on the company, are focused mainly on the cosmetic aspect of skin care instead of cleansing and protecting the skin from the elements. Dermika’s theory being that overexposure to harsh elements can cause wrinkles. There is little accessible information on the company’s website, especially for English-only speakers.
Dermika’s line of skin care and cosmetic-based products are intended to help preserve a youthful appearance. Dermika skin care products are touted as being easily tailored to a person’s individual needs. Based on comparisons of several products’ ingredient lists, there is no one defining ingredient that acts as an anti-aging agent highlighted by Dermika as a brand.
- Dermika has a wide variety of skin care products.
- All products are also tested thoroughly for any allergens.
- Website recommends consulting a physician prior to beginning treatment with Dermika.
- There is no way to directly order any products from Dermika’s website, which makes it significantly less convenient to buy.
- The website itself is in Polish, which, if your browser can’t translate it, will make it impossible to navigate for English speakers.
- One particular anti-wrinkle serum will run you about $25, going by Amazon’s prices and there are no coupons or other money-saving methods offered,
- We discovered that in the product ingredient lists, only the active ingredients were listed, making it difficult to determine if Dermika products contain potential skin irritants.
The Bottom Line
Even though Dermika has a wide line of products, there aren’t any real ingredients that set it above others like it. The official website can’t be easily navigated, unfortunately, due to lack of a proper English translation. Unless you know how to search and what to look for you’re likely to run into products that may not work. The no-money-back clause means that you’re basically taking a gamble with your money. If you want products that are really likely to work, look for a company that takes a different and definite approach to skin care products — and who can offer more information on their own website. Not speaking Polish is a definite determent when trying to order Dermika.