What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Dermectin is a brand of skin care treatments that aims to assist with daily skin care, sun protection, anti-aging and scar treatment. This product line is manufactured by PureTek Corporation, a company that is based out of Los Angeles, CA. Dermectin’s products can be broken down into four different categories, which are Wrinkle Reduction, Facial Care, Scar Treatment and Sun Care. Dermectin products are stated to be “dermatologist tested and hypo-allergenic.” Unfortunately, customer reviews are not provided on the official website. Although all Dermectin treatments are discussed on the website, they are not available for purchase via the site. Dermectin products can be found in common drugstores.
The full line of Dermectin skin treatments offers anything from Eye Cream Gel, to an Advanced Dermabrasion Renewal System, to Night Gel, to Expression Line Correcting Serum, to Wrinkle Reduction SPF Day Cream, to Oil-Free SPF 60+ Sunscreen Spray. The key active ingredients found in these products are Natural Amino Acids, Green Tea Extract, Enzymes, Antioxidants, Botanicals and the exclusive ingredient called Dermacin Peptide Complex, which assists with battling fine lines and wrinkles. The cost of Dermectin skin treatments is not revealed on the official website. Dermectin products are claimed to help with “advanced peptide cell renewal” and improved skin radiance. These skin care products are primarily marketed toward women. No free samples are offered at this time.
Dermectin is a line of anti-aging skin treatments that endeavor to aid users with common dilemmas such as facial wrinkles, collagen loss, sun damage, scar treatment and protection from the elements. The official website offers some clinical data and displays before and after photos. The major ingredients incorporated into the Dermectin skin care line are Natural Amino Acids, Green Tea Extract, Enzymes, Antioxidants, Botanicals and the exclusive ingredient called Dermacin Peptide Complex. It doesn’t appear that any 100% money-back guarantee is posted on the official website for Dermectin treatments.
- All Dermectin skin care products can be easily acquired in common drugstores.
- Active ingredients for Dermectin products are presented and discussed on the official website.
- There is some clinical research regarding the ingredients posted on the website.
- Dermectin products are claimed to be dermatologist tested and hypo-allergenic.
- No money-back/satisfaction guarantee is offered for Dermectin skin treatments.
- None of the products are actually available for purchase through the website.
- Full lists of ingredients for Dermectin products are not presented on the official website.
- There aren’t any free trial samples of Dermectin skin care products currently available via the website.
- It’s difficult to determine whether or not certain ingredients will cause allergic reactions in some users.
- The cost of Dermectin treatments is not made clear on the website.
The Bottom Line
Overall, the Dermectin line seems to offer similar skin care benefits to many other skin care brands currently available. On the bright side, the official Dermectin website does discuss the active ingredients offered in their products, as well as display some clinical research regarding the skin treatments. However, it would additionally be reassuring to see a money-back guarantee posted on the website, along with full ingredient lists for all the products Dermectin offers.