What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|DermAware Truth Serum||
DermAware Truth Serum is one topical wrinkle treatment offered by DermAware, which is owned by Ecozone Inc. The founders of this skincare brand are Gul C. Zone and Robert Zone, two Biochemists. This line of anti-aging products is claimed to be “Bio-Targeted Skin Care” and it is currently not offered directly on the official website. In fact, the website is not even fully functional at this time. Although it is claimed that DermAware Truth Serum contains “nature’s purest ingredients in enhanced concentrations,” none of these ingredients are revealed on the website. However, there is a 1-800 number provided, which allows anyone to make inquiries.
Unlike some skin care lines available in stores and online, DermAware products appear to only be sold in select spas, which are not mentioned on the official website. The primary goals of treatments like DermAware Truth Serum are to reduce wrinkles, minimize crow’s feet, tone facial skin and battle afflictions like hyper pigmentation, acne and rosacea. As revealed on other websites, the DermAware Truth Serum treatment contains key active ingredients like Vitamin C (aims to reduce signs or aging through cell regeneration), Co-enzyme Q-10 and Retinol (strong form of Vitamin A that works as a rapid exfoliator).
DermAware Truth Serum is an anti-aging product that’s applied to cleansed skin daily. This treatment is used to potentially reduce the signs of aging, such as deep facial wrinkles, sun damage, hyper pigmentation, fine lines around the eyes, rosacea, dry skin, acne breakouts and collagen loss. At this point there are no product prices found on the official DermAware website, nor are there any success stories posted by users. It’s difficult to determine if DermAware Truth Serum can actually be purchased via the website, or if they must be acquired only in spas. Currently there is no clinical data posted to support the claims made about DermAware treatments.
- The key ingredients for DermAware Truth Serum, which are Vitamin C, Co-enzyme Q-10 and Retinol, are revealed online.
- A 1-800 number is posted on the official DermAware website.
- DermAware Truth Serum may contain moisturizers.
- None of the DermAware skin treatments are described in detail (with photos) on the official website.
- There is no mention of a money-back guarantee with DermAware Truth Serum.
- No prices are posted on the website for DermAware products.
- Full lists of ingredients are not offered on the website.
- No success stories or testimonials are provided on the website.
- DermAware Truth Serum cannot be conveniently purchased in common department stores or drugstores.
The Bottom Line
Overall, DermAware Truth Serum is pitched as a remedy for wrinkles, crow’s feet, hyper pigmentation, fine lines, facial sagging, rosacea and sun-damaged or dry skin. However, this doesn’t necessarily mean that DermAware Truth Serum will do as claimed. Naturally it would be more convincing if there were testimonials, clinical research and a money-back guarantee posted on the official website. It’s a good idea to investigate a number of skin care brands prior to choosing one like DermAware.