What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
The DermAvance Hyalogy branch of this skin care brand is basically a complete line of skin care treatments that are used daily to cleanse, prevent wrinkles, hydrate, exfoliate, renew and maintain the user’s skin. These products are the P-effect Eye Treatment Sheets, P-effect Nourishing Cream, P-effect Reliance Gel, P-effect Basing Emulsion, P-effect Essense, P-effect Refining Lotion, P-effect Clearance Cleansing, and P-effect Re-purerance Wash. The major active component offered in the DermAvance Hyalogy line is Hyaluronic Acid, which is stated to be based on nanotechnology. This primary ingredient aims to penetrate the user’s facial skin to relax the muscles. In turn, this can lead to a smoother complexion with fewer wrinkles and expression lines.
DermAvance Hyalogy is one signature line of the complete DermAvance brand of “professional” skin care treatments. Although the DermAvance Hyalogy treatments are a complete skin care system by themselves, they are not available through the official website. In fact, these skin care products are only available through aesthetic physicians and licensed dermatologists. Infused with the key ingredient Hyaluronic Acid, the Hyalogy line aims to battle common signs of aging such as fine lines, age spots, crow’s feet, facial sagging and deep wrinkles. There are no prices listed on the official DermAvance website for these facial treatments, nor are there any customer testimonials supporting DermAvance Hyalogy products at this time.
- There is a diagram offered on the official DermAvance website to help describe how the key ingredient Hyaluronic Acid works to minimize wrinkles.
- DermAvance Hyalogy skin care products may assist some users with anti-aging.
- No prices are posted on the official website for DermAvance Hyalogy products, which some consumers will not like.
- Although the primary active ingredients are provided for DermAvance Hyalogy, none of the other ingredients are posted on the website.
- Reviews on DermAvance Hyalogy treatments are absent from the website.
- DermAvance is a skin care line that was just established in 2006.
The Bottom Line
Whenever it comes to “professional-grade” skin care treatments that can’t be acquired from the company themselves, there will be some individuals that immediately turn their heads. The problem is that many women do not want to put a great deal of effort forth to set up a skin care regimen. However, in regards to DermAvance Hyalogy treatments, these products do look promising, but the prices for them are not clarified on the official website, nor are any testimonials posted from users.