Dermastart ClearChoice is a line of topical treatments that must be purchased through a dermatologist or professional spa. This company is based out of Clermont, Florida and was founded by one Cherie Dobbs. Like many other brands out there, Dermastart Inc. endeavors to provide men and women with skin care products for common afflictions like acne, wrinkles, dry skin, sensitive complexions, age spots, rosacea, sun damage and facial sagging. There are some success stories posted on the official website for Dermastart ClearChoice treatments, however, no prices are revealed.
Other than Dermastart ClearChoice skin products, this company additionally offers Prana SpaCeuticals. All of which are claimed to aid users with achieving healthier skin. Dermastart ClearChoice products range from Cleansers, to Balancers, to Moisturizers, to Body Products, to Eye Creams, to Lip Enhancing Therapy, to Masques, to Skin Lighteners, to Acne Boosters, to Antioxidants, to Therapy Relief. Key active ingredients utilized in these products are Sesame Oils (calms and hydrates), Grape Seed Extract, Ginseng, Salicylic Acid (exfoliates dead skin), Benzoyl Peroxide (reduces bacteria to combat blemishes), DMAE, Alpha Lipoic Acid (helps minimize wrinkles) and Vitamin A (rapid exfoliator). A convenient 1-800 number is offered on the official Dermastart ClearChoice website for consumer queries.
sDermastart ClearChoice is a line of “professional” skin care treatments that cannot be simply purchased through the official website. These topical products must be acquired through a dermatologist or spa. There is a convenient search apparatus located on the Dermastart website to assist consumers with finding a distributor in their area. These skin care products aim to help users by alleviating skin concerns such as acne, wrinkles, dry skin, sensitive complexions, age spots, rosacea, sun damage and facial sagging. Although the key active ingredients are presented on the official website, the full lists of ingredients are absent for products. Unfortunately there are no clinical trials revealed, nor are there free samples.
- There is a functional official website for Dermastart ClearChoice skin treatments.
- Dermastart ClearChoice products endeavor to treat most skin concerns.
- A handy locator tool is offered on the website so that consumers can find a dermatologist or spa that sells Dermastart ClearChoice.
- There is no mention of a refund possible with Dermastart ClearChoice topical treatments.
- All ingredients for each product are not revealed on the website.
- Dermastart ClearChoice treatments may be quite pricey (product costs are not posted).
- Dermastart ClearChoice skin care products cannot be easily purchased via the official website.
- No actual clinical data is offered to support these skin treatments.
The Bottom Line
There certainly seems to be more and more “professional-grade” skin care products offered these days. Unfortunately they’re not as easily attainable. The same applies to Dermastart ClearChoice treatments. To actually give these topical products a shot, you will have to either visit a spa or make an appointment with a dermatologist. Furthermore, there are no clinical studies provided on the official website to support the claims made about Dermastart ClearChoice products. In the end, you may want to investigate a number of skin care brands before choosing one like Dermastart ClearChoice.