What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
A major part of holding on to that youthful and radiant complexion involves taking care of your skin. This is why so many topical treatments and professional procedures are available these days. You may also run into a few skin care lines that combine professional and home care. Take DermaSecret for instance. This set of skin care treatments aims to assist users with at-home Microdermabrasion, which is essentially exfoliating the outer layers of dead skin cells from the face. The main goals of these products are to combat deep wrinkles, remedy fine lines, and repair skin that’s damaged.
As with countless other skin care products on today’s market, DermaSecret is pitched as an “at-home alternative” to more professional skin treatments. Although the official website does state that DermaSecret is okay for all common skin types, the ingredients offered in their products are not posted. Furthermore, no active ingredients are revealed for the line of DermaSecret skin care treatments. While it’s not stated whether or not DermaSecret products are offered with a satisfaction guarantee, no clinical trials or research regarding these products are presented on the official website. Finally, it may be difficult to determine how expensive DermaSecret products are, since the price is not given.
DermaSecret is a lines of skin care treatments that endeavors to work like a professional Microdermabrasion session. As opposed to heading over to the local spa or dermatology clinic, users can take full advantage of DermaSecret without the assistance of a licensed professional. Basically, DermaSecret aims to slough away the top layers of dead skin cells. This will ideally result in the production of new skin cells, fewer wrinkles, fewer blemishes and a more radiant complexion overall. The key purpose of DermaSecret products is to assist with rapid exfoliation, which can additionally minimize scarring, reduce sun damage and brighten the skin.
- There is an official website offered for DermaSecret products.
- DermaSecret skin care treatments are stated to be suitable for all skin types.
- DermaSecret can potentially save some users a more expensive trip to the spa.
- A refund policy is not addressed for DermaSecret.
- No prices are actually provided for this line of topical treatments.
- Since clinical testing is not revealed, it’s difficult to determine if DermaSecret is really comparable to professional Microdermabrasion treatments.
- There are no customer reviews for this line of products, nor are there photos revealing how DermaSecret may affect your complexion.
- None of the active ingredients found in DermaSecret treatments are posted, nor are any other ingredients for this skin care line.
The Bottom Line
When all is said and done, it may be pretty challenging to really determine if DermaSecret products are worth the money or not. Unfortunately there is very little information provided for DermaSecret skin care. It would naturally be helpful for many if prices and key ingredients were clearly posted. It would also be good to see some clinical research on these topical treatments to support their effectiveness. You will may want to speak with a professional dermatologist prior to using DermaSecret.