What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|DermaQuest Skin Therapy||
DermaQuest Skin Therapy claims to manufacture “high-quality” skin care treatments. This company was founded in 1999 and currently offers an array of topical products via their official website. These products are intended for use by “professionals.” Although no prices are actually revealed for these treatments, there is a store locator that can be of assistance to those interested, although a zip code must be entered. Some testimonials from DermaQuest Skin Therapy users are posted on the website. This brand line offers products to treat a number of common skin conditions, but it appears that they have to be acquired through a skincare professional.
There are six different categories for the full line of DermaQuest Skin Therapy treatments. These are Age Management, Masters, Physician Level, Therapeutic Care, Professional Care and Acne Management. Some of the primary components utilized in these treatments are Salicylic Acid (exfoliates dead skin cells), Benzoyl Peroxide (dries out blemishes), Alpha Lipoic Acid (assists with skin cell repair), Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Co-Enzyme Q10 (protects from free radical damage), Emu Oil (anti-inflammatory and moisturizer), DMAE Complex, Hyaluronic Acid (helps smooth out skin), Idebenone (prevents collagen breakdown) and MDI Complex (helps with hydration and moisture retention). There is a contact number and an email address located on the official website for those interested in contacting DermaQuest Skin Therapy products.
DermaQuest Skin Therapy treatments are geared toward men and women and are sold as “professional-grade” topical remedies. These products aim to correct a number of typical skin conditions, from acne blemishes, to deep facial wrinkles, to crow’s feet, to facial sagging, to collagen/elastin loss, to fine lines, to sun damage. Unlike many other modern skin care brands, DermaQuest Skin Therapy treatments are not available directly through the official website, but rather must be attained through a dermatologist or professional skin care provider. Therefore no free trial samples can be acquired through the website. DermaQuest Skin Therapy products are stated to be free of all parabens. It may take four to twelve weeks to see the desired results from these skin treatments.
- DermaQuest Skin Therapy products appear to address most common skin concerns.
- There is an ingredient page offered on the official website, so that users can see what all is actually in the products.
- Consumers can use their zip code to find out if a DermaQuest Skin Therapy store/provider is located near them.
- There are no official prices for DermaQuest Skin Therapy treatments posted on the official website.
- Since DermaQuest Skin Therapy treatments are “professional-grade,” they cannot simply be acquired via the website, but rather one must call for a dermatologist’s prescription.
- No guarantees are provided on the website to back up DermaQuest Skin Therapy.
- At this time, free trial samples of DermaQuest treatments are not offered through the website.
The Bottom Line
Similar to a few other skin care lines out there today, the DermaQuest Skin Therapy brand is marketed as “high-quality” or “professional.” While this may reassure some individuals, others may not care for the fact that their topical treatments are not available on the official website. Naturally it’s good to see that the website does offer customer testimonials for DermaQuest Skin Therapy, however, there are no prices posted for these topical treatments, nor is there a guarantee of any kind mentioned.