What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Dermaphuzion Serum Lip Venom||
One line of skin treatments that caters to Paris, Sydney, London and the USA is Dermaphuzion. This company was developed by a manufacturing chemist by the name of John Littlefield. As stated on the official website, Littlefield conducted research and surveys for 18 years on five separate continents. In the end, he came up with skin care products like Dermaphuzion Serum Lip Venom, Serum Anti-Cellulite Gel, Serum Breast Gel, Serum Eye Gel and Serum Lip Moisturizer. Currently there are no free trial samples of Dermaphuzion products offered via the official website.
Products such as the Dermaphuzion Serum Lip Venom Volumizer are sold through the website for $36. Unlike many lip treatments on the market these days, this topical treatment is claimed to hydrate the user’s lips and plump and improve lip fullness, while diminishing wrinkles around the lip area. There are before and after photos presented on the official website displaying what the Dermaphuzion Serum Lip Venom product may accomplish within 60 days. This treatment should be applied 3-5 times each day and contains primary ingredients like a “duel peptide therapy” component. Dermaphuzion Serum Lip Venom should only be applied to bare lips and should be left on for at least 15 minutes before other cosmetics are applied. Some customer testimonials are posted on the official website for consumers to review.
Dermaphuzion Serum Lip Venom is essentially a topical lip moisturizer for women. Similar to some other treatments, it aims to hydrate the user’s lips and plump and improve lip fullness, while diminishing wrinkles around the lip area. Like other Dermaphuzion products, the Lip Venom Moisturizer contains “cutting edge peptides.” Unfortunately there is no guarantee offered with Dermaphuzion products at this time, nor are there any clinical studies presented on the official website to potentially support the claims made about Dermaphuzion Serum Lip Venom. There is no ingredient list provided for this lip treatment, either.
- Dermaphuzion Serum Lip Venom Moisturizer is conveniently available through the website.
- This lip treatment does not require the prescription of a medical professional.
- Some testimonials for Dermaphuzion products are found on the official website.
- Some individuals could have a negative reaction to certain ingredients found in Dermaphuzion Serum Lip Venom.
- There is no way to get a refund if you’re unsatisfied with this product.
- The description of Dermaphuzion Serum Lip Venom Moisturizer is rather vague and ingredients are not provided.
- This treatment line doesn’t appear to be backed by real clinical studies.
- Clearly, this is a product specifically for consumers concerned about their lip area, and won’t do much to treat facial wrinkles.
The Bottom Line
When all is said and done, Dermaphuzion Serum Lip Venom does seem like a rather interesting topical lip therapy. On the plus side, this product does endeavor to moisturize the user’s lips. Unfortunately there is no real clinical data presented on the official website to support what’s claimed about Dermaphuzion Serum Lip Venom Moisturizer. In fact, there isn’t even a money-back guarantee to set the minds of users at ease. Naturally many consumers want to know that a refund is possible if they’re unsatisfied. However, if you consider your lips to be a real problem area, this product has some potential.