What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Dermapeutics Collagen Copper Complex||
One of the largest skin care markets available involves anti-aging. If you currently can’t find any anti-wrinkle products, then you must be living under a rock. One brand name that offers several skin treatments to potentially remedy wrinkles is Dermapeutics. In fact their products range from Dermapeutics Collagen Copper Complex, to Alpha C Facial Wash, to Alpha C Firming Body Lotion, to Alpha C Lip Enhancer, to Eye Vitalight, to Face Vitalight, to Hydro B5 Copper Serum, to Night Renewal Complex, to Rosacea Moisturizer, to Rosacea Creamy Cleanser. Currently free trial samples of these skin care products are not offered where Dermapeutics is sold.
Also known as Dermapeutics Collagen Copper Complex I & III, this topical treatment aims to smooth out facial skin and allow for a firmer and younger complexion. This serum is claimed to restore the skin’s collagen and assist with minimizing fine lines/wrinkles. Dermapeutics Collagen Copper Complex is applied to the face and neck area daily after cleansing. Some of the key active components found in this product are Aloe Vera (heals damaged skin), Yeast Extract (battles dryness), L-Tyrosine (tones skin), Decarboxy Carnsine HCL, Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), Collagen Copper I & III Complex, and Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline (helps with collagen synthesis and restoring the skin’s elasticity).
Dermapeutics Collagen Copper Complex is a facial serum that endeavors to battle common signs of aging like moisture loss, wrinkles, sagging, crow’s feet, collagen loss and reduced elasticity in the skin. The primary ingredient found in this product is Collagen Copper I & III Complex (combats wrinkles, hydrates and restores elastin/collagen to the skin). Although no official website is offered for Dermapeutics Collagen Copper Complex, this topical treatment is sold on several websites for a retail price of $34.99 for one fluid ounce. Customer reviews and a 100% money-back guarantee are not provided for Dermapeutics Collagen Copper Complex I & III.
- Dermapeutics Collagen Copper Complex contains some moisturizers like Aloe Vera.
- All key ingredients for this topical treatment serum are posted clearly where it’s sold.
- It’s not difficult to purchase Dermapeutics Collagen Copper Complex I & II online.
- Reviews from past users are not presented on websites that sell Dermapeutics Collagen Copper Complex.
- Scientific data explaining how this serum benefits the user’s skin is not provided.
- No 100% money-back guarantee is offered with Dermapeutics Collagen Copper Complex serum.
- There is no functioning official website for Dermapeutics skin care products.
- Some ingredients found in Dermapeutics Collagen Copper Complex may irritate the complexions of some users.
The Bottom Line
Similar to countless other anti-aging treatments out there today, Dermapeutics Collagen Copper Complex serum makes promises like smoother skin, boosted collagen levels, firmer complexions, increased elasticity and a more radiant glow. Unfortunately with no scientific proof presented for this topical treatment, it’s hard to tell if the claims are legit. Furthermore, it would be nice to see how past users of Dermapeutics Collagen Copper Complex feel about the serum. However, no reviews or testimonials are posted where this anti-wrinkle product is sold.