What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Dermalex MD claims to be able to get rid of any type of dark circles that appear under and around the eyes. Dermalex MD doesn’t list any manufacturer information on it’s official website but many places around the Internet have Pure Source or Strixaderm listed as the company that distributes this product. Oddly, we can’t find out 100% if it really is manufactured or distributed by either of these companies at this time.
The official Dermalex MD website claims this product will eliminate dark circles at their roots, strengthen the tiny blood vessels under the skin to prevent reoccurring dark circles, and also improve your skin’s thickness and texture. The official website does state that it works well for “Obvious Dark Circles” but doesn’t go into detail as to what an obvious dark circle may be. People can have circles under their eyes of various hues and thickness so this claim is definitely a little bit vague.
Dermalex MD contains three ingredients it calls “active”. These are Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, and Retinyl Palmitate. Chrysin is an antioxidant derived from various plants, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide is a molecule that may help stimulate collagen production and moisturize, and Retinyl Palmitate is a vitamin A complex that may help increase skin cell production.
In addition to these three ingredients, this product also contains aloe vera, cucumber extract, some preservatives and parabens. Many people don’t like to use products that contain parabens as they might actually cause damage to the skin over a long period of time. The official website for Dermalex contains quite a few testimonials and has a brief explanation about how the product works, how to apply it, and how long you might wait before you see results.
- This product seems to be the only product for sale on the official site. This makes us believe the manufacturer has created just a handful of specialized products instead of a bunch of general products.
- Testimonials are available on the official website.
- The website clearly says this products is for “Obvious Dark Circles” under the eyes. This may imply it won’t work for everyone.
- Fairly expensive. One tube of Dermalex MD costs around $40.00 not including shipping.
- Dermalex MD contains parabens which may irritate the skin or even be harmful after years of use.
- Clearly, this is only for dark under eye circles, not for fighting facial lines.
The Bottom Line
Dermalex MD provides a decent amount of information on its official website but a lot of the information is fairly vague. We had to visit a third party website to obtain the full list of ingredients along with detailed descriptions about the active ingredients. This should all be provided on the official website. We can’t recommend Dermalex MD at this time because it seems to be very vague about who it can help and how it can help them. If you’re looking for a more general wrinkle treatment, we recommend you stick with a more well-known product that contains known anti-aging ingredients. However, Dermalex MD could help out with chronic under-eye circles.