Curious about the Dermalactives line?
Dermalactives is a large line of products often sold at kiosks in shopping malls. Demos are used to pull in the customer and then specials and free items seal the deal. Dermalactives Cosmetics is the main company. The official website was purchased in 2003, so they have some time in the business. You can purchase online or via kiosks in shopping malls.
What is Dermalactives?
Dermalactives is a skin care line offering collections and individual products. Formulas are available in anti-aging, daily care and illumination. We checked through the ingredient lists for several and found no parabens. We did find fragrance that can be an irritant for some people. You apply to the face daily as suggested.
Quick Facts on Dermalactives
- Prices can reach more than $2000.
- There is no guarantee.
- You cannot order by phone.
- Fragrance is used in some formulas.
- Free products are sometimes offered with kiosk purchases.
What’s the Skincare Editor’s Take on Dermalactives?
“I understand there are customers who saw results and some who didn’t,” said our Skincare Editor. “What really concerns me is that people are willing to spend thousands of dollars on facial treatments that aren’t medical in nature.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
We had no trouble finding Dermalactives reviews. The results, as reported by users, are mixed, which is not exactly what customers are looking for at this price point. Happy buyers said:
- “The dryness and dullness has disappeared giving me a nice healthy glow.”
- “My skin feels super smooth.”
Unhappy buyers had a different story.
- “The Collagen Facial Peel to me two days to pick it off my jaw. Now my face is sore.”
- “The face peel did not work like the demo. It left little balls like glue on my face that would not come off.”
Another very common issue was with the salespeople in malls across multiple states.
- “Felt like I was being held captive by four different people.”
- “Well I was literally pulled into a stool by some Israel guy who first complemented me and then slammed an insult on me.”
Yet, not everyone had the same experience.
- “I was stopped by a nice lady at a kiosk. She showed me the Premium skin care collection.”
- “Our sales person, Michelle, a beautiful lady from Israel, was so nice and not pushy.”
Are We Sold on Dermalactives?
Well, not really. The main issue that gives us pause with Dermalactives is the price. Collections can cost more than $2000. Unless it is a medical procedure, we can’t see spending that kind of money on any facial treatments. Aside from that, we have to consider that some users did not notice results and the salespeople may not use the best tactics.
What Do We Like Better Than Dermalactives?
Our 2016 top choice is BioGeniste. When we researched this one we found a formula packed with clinically tested ingredients. And, as if that wasn’t enough, we found tons of amazing customer reviews.
Click here to learn more about BioGeniste today.