Do mixed results and pushy salespeople ruin the deal?
Bottom Line: Dermalactives is a large line of products often sold at kiosks in shopping malls. Demos are used to pull in the customer and then specials and free items seal the deal. We question the results, based on user reviews, but what really interests us are the reports of pushy salespeople. Some of the formulas cost more than $1000, so there has to be a push of some kind.
What is Dermalactives?
Dermalactives is a skin care line offering collections and individual products. Formulas are available in anti-aging, daily care and illumination. We checked through the ingredient lists for several and found no parabens. We did find fragrance that can be an irritant for some people. You apply to the face daily as suggested.
Dermalactives Cosmetics is the main company. The official website was purchased in 2003, so they have some time in the business. You can purchase online or via kiosks in shopping malls. We like that all ingredients are listed and we found some moisturizing formulas, but keep reading…
Here’s What People Are Saying
We had no trouble finding Dermalactives reviews. The results, as reported by users, are mixed, which is not exactly what customers are looking for at this price point. Happy buyers said:
- "The dryness and dullness has disappeared giving me a nice healthy glow."
- "My skin feels super smooth."
Unhappy buyers had a different story.
- "The Collagen Facial Peel to me two days to pick it off my jaw. Now my face is sore."
- "The face peel did not work like the demo. It left little balls like glue on my face that would not come off."
Another very common issue was with the salespeople in malls across multiple states.
- "Felt like I was being held captive by four different people."
- "Well I was literally pulled into a stool by some Israel guy who first complemented me and then slammed an insult on me."
Yet, not everyone had the same experience.
- "I was stopped by a nice lady at a kiosk. She showed me the Premium skin care collection."
- "Our sales person, Michelle, a beautiful lady from Israel, was so nice and not pushy."
Dermalactives Customer Service – Any Details?
There’s a contact phone number and email address at the bottom of every page.
Any Guarantee On the Products?
There is no guarantee according to the information we read on the official Dermalactives website.
What’s Our Take – Will Dermalactives Work as Promised?
Are we filling up our virtual shopping cart as we speak? Well, not really. The main issue that gives us pause with Dermalactives is the price. Collections can cost more than $2000. Unless it is a medical procedure, we can’t see spending that kind of money on any facial treatments. Aside from that, we have to consider that some users did not notice results and the salespeople may not use the best tactics.
For 2016, our top pick is the anti-aging solution BioGeniste. There are clinically tested ingredients all packed together that spark amazing results, based on some fantastic user reviews.
Click here to learn more about BioGeniste today.