Have some questions about whether or not Dermaglow works?
Dermaglow is a skincare line that’s owned by Valeant Pharmaceuticals. The company is widely known in the prescription medication market, but has moved into the dermatology sector. The parent business has been around since 1960, but the move into additional products was completed within the last five to 10 years.
What is Dermaglow?
From the products we could find online, Dermaglow specializes in anti-aging formulas for the face and lips. We did not find an official website for the line, but Amazon does sell some. We know products use shea and cocoa butter and vitamin E, but that’s about all we could find out.
Quick Facts on Dermaglow
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals owns the product line.
- Dermaglow formulas are difficult to find.
- No complete ingredient list for any product is available.
- There is no money back guarantee.
- No official website exists.
- Product reviews are few and far between.
What’s Our Skincare Editor’s Take on Dermaglow?
“Years ago, before Valeant took over the line, there’s a chance more information was available for Dermaglow products,” says our Skincare Editor. “Unfortunately, at this time there’s nothing to go on aside from mention of a few ingredients here and there. That means the customer has to go on faith and that’s not how this market works.
Here’s What People Are Saying
Two issues that came up time and again in customer reviews are lack of results and rash. Neither is something the buyer should have to deal with.
- “I would say this is a great value, as the product seems to be very helpful to my skin’s softness and less dry looking and feeling.”
- “I recommend this to any woman who is looking for an ‘all in one anti-aging’ cream.”
There are just as many negative reviews.
- “The lady at Shoppers said it would work to lighten age spots on my face. It does NOT work at all.”
- “It is just a safe, basic cream but gives no drastic results by any means.”
Then, when you look at reports of a rash, there are people on both sides of the fence.
- “It gave me a rash. I was a really bad rash on my thighs.”
- “I have an itchy red rash on my belly, hips, legs and back of knees.”
- “I bought the face cream for my daughter from TJ Maxx. She loved it.”
Are We Ready to Get Some Dermaglow?
Well, ThePerformanceLeader is all about giving you the facts about a product or line. With Dermaglow, there’s not enough information and it looks like it is no longer available. This could be because Valeant discontinued it or because it just failed. We can’t say with 100% certainty that this is a good choice.
What Do We Like Better Than Dermaglow?
We’ve been through hundreds of products in 2016 and our top pick is BioGeniste. It stands out from the competition because the ingredients are clinically tested and shown to help fight the signs of aging. We’re also thrilled with the number of amazing reviews.
Why not click here to learn more about BioGeniste today?