Deep Wrinkle Relaxer Review
What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Deep Wrinkle Relaxer||
Deep Wrinkle Relaxer is an anti-aging serum that is manufactured by a company called, “Ageless Woman.” This facial serum employs hydrafusion technology that is designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The company website claims that the user should find her laugh lines, crow’s feet, and expression lines will be softened by up to 27 percent.
The Deep Wrinkle Relaxer is to be applied directly to the problem areas. You should use your fingertips to massage the cream into the skin using a circular, upward motion until it is absorbed. There are 15 ingredients included in this product: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, MethylParaben, Soluble Collagen, Acetyl Hexpeptide 3, and others.
Acetyl Hexpeptide 3 is another name for Argireline. This ingredient can have a very positive effect on wrinkles. The Soluble Collagen can also be a useful ingredient because as we age our skin loses collagen and elasticity, which results in sagging skin. Unfortunately in spite of these encouraging ingredients, the product also includes MethylParaben, which is a synthetic preservative. Parabens have been studied in depth and are believed to be harmful carcinogens that can lead to certain types of cancer. Parabens can also contribute to skin irritation. Skincare products containing parabens should be avoided.
- There are a number of positive customer testimonials on the official website, which indicates that the Deep Wrinkle Relaxer has worked for some individuals.
- The product contains several effective ingredients, including Argireline.
- It is easy to order the Deep Wrinkle Relaxer directly online from an easy-to-navigate website.
- The Deep Wrinkle Relaxer contains parabens, which have been linked to causing cancer.
- There does not appear to be any money-back guarantee. Since the product sells for about $50, this could prove to be a significant loss.
- Even though the Deep Wrinkle Relaxer contains Argireline, there is no mention of the amount or concentration used. It is known if an adequate enough amount is used to make the product effective. Since there are plenty of other products that use Argireline, we have no way of knowing what sets this one apart and makes it uniquely effective.
The Bottom Line
Basically you have to ask yourself, is it worth possibly introducing the risk of cancer into your body? Since there are plenty of anti-aging alternatives that do contain Argireline and do NOT contain parabens, you do not have to resort to using carcinogenic products. Our opinion would be that using the Deep Wrinkle Relaxer is simply not worth the risk. There are better skincare solutions out there and they even include a money-back guarantee so that you need not feel like you are throwing your money away on a product that may or may not work. Don’t take the risk.