What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Coverblend products are designed to cover and mask certain skin aliments. These may include blemishes, wrinkle lines, tattoos or acne. The manufacturers of Coverblend are Exuviance. Unfortunately, neither the Coverblend line nor Exuviance seem to have an official website to speak of. All information about these products has been derived from third party sources or locations. According to some, the Coverblend items also provide anti-aging formulas as well as protection from the sun. These products claim to be resistant to water, and while performing physical activities. According to these third party sites, they state that the Coverblend treatments have gone through studies to determine the efficiency of these items. This is also true of tests that proved these products are non-comedogenic.
With Coverblend unable to provide their consumers with an official website, a person may need to research more efficiently. An individual can find information regarding the products as well as prices and purchasing information. Unfortunately, the manufactures of Coverblend do not offer many facts, making this product pretty mysterious. A person may be able to find testimonials, product details and cost information. However, facts about the manufacturer are lacking.
There are several websites and possibly local retail stores that offer the Coverblend line. The prices range from $15 to around $25. Some websites may offer sales, money back guarantees or different costs for the items. A person should probably shop around to locate the best deal possible. Some locations may offer free shipping or promotional prices, but none of this is officially sanctioned by Exuvience.
The Coverblend line consists of four products. These are Anti-Aging Finishing Powder, Concealing Treatment Makeup SPF 20, Corrective Leg & Body Makeup SPF 18 and Multi-Function Concealer Treatment. Fortunately, the ingredients for the products can be found on some third party websites. The components that are in these items include but are not limited to gluconolactone, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide and talc.
- The Coverblend products can be found in several stores around the internet as well as local retailers.
- Product descriptions as well as a full list of ingredients can be found from third-party websites.
- Sales and promotional deals may be found at some online vendors.
- An official website for Coverblend or the manufacturers Exuviance does not exist.
- Testimonials from customers could not be found.
- Unknown if the product is more of a touch-up makeup or an anti-aging treatment.
- A money back guarantee or free trials may not be offered from selected third party retailers.
- We usually do not recommend buying products from online third-party vendors not directly affiliated with a product’s manufacturer.
The Bottom Line
The Coverblend products claim that they assist in reducing and removing blemishes, marks, acne or even tattoos. One must wonder if the items presented by Coverblend actually remove the wrinkle lines or just cover them as the name suggests. If a person is looking for an item to hide the pesky marks on ones face or skin, these products may suit their needs. However, if a person is looking for a long lasting effect, the individual may need to look further.