What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Cosmoderm Cosmoplast is a skin care product that is intended to be a collagen agent. Also, it can potentially re-moisturize the skin and remove wrinkles from it. This is done by an injection, similar to Botox. The main ingredient in Cosmoderm Cosmoplast, it seems, is soluble collagen. We are unsure exactly how this product is supposed to be noticeably different from Botox. Whenever you use skin care products in the form of serums, injections or creams, it’s always best to get a good look at the product to figure out how well it can measure up against the competition. Always, it’s better to know fully what’s contained in products such as Cosmoderm Cosmoplast.
This product comes in the form of an injection, directly inserting a mass of collagen fibers into the delicate areas of the face to help reduce the signs of ageing. Usually, this is said to take about half an hour to do, and the treatment provides quick, immediate results. However, it should be noted that these types of treatments usually don’t have a lot of permanence. Also, it’s necessary to make an appointment with a dermatologist who can inject Cosmoderm Cosmoplast. This could make it inconvenient for some people who want to be able to use their skin care treatments on their own time.
It’s better for products like this to have ingredients that stimulate the natural production of collagen in the skin. This makes treatments more likely to have longer lasting results, and to include some of the ingredients include Matrixyl 3000 and hyaluronic acid. All of these ingredients would help the skin to heal itself naturally, even without the existence of things like Botox injections.
- The Cosmoderm Cosmoplast introduces collagen into the system directly, without the use of enzymes which would take longer to act.
- Because of the direct use of collagen, the product is capable of supposedly providing immediate visible results.
- It’s necessary to have doctor’s appointments to receive these treatments, so it limits the flexibility of times of treatment.
- Also, we could find no refund policy, which can cause customers to waste money if it turns out they aren’t satisfied with Cosmoderm Cosmoplast.
- There are some ingredients that could have been included to make this product have a more permanent effect.
- Simply undergoing injections can put some people off this treatment, because they may be uncomfortable with the thought of injections.
The Bottom Line
These types of Botox injection-like alternative products like Cosmoderm Cosmoplast tend to be rather pricey, and don’t really have much of a long-lasting effect, although there is little denying that they work in the short-term. It’s necessary to have multiple injections, which can be painful sometimes. We don’t know of the potential side effects of these injections, which should be listed on the websites but aren’t.
It’s better to look for a product that has long-term effects, without subjectin consumers to discomfort. Ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and other collagen and moisturizing agents may help the skin to regain its natural health without hassling a potential user with injections.