What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Cosmedicine MegaDose Skin Care||
The Cosmedicine MegaDose Skin Care company has created several offerings as part of their product line for anti-ageing. One of these is the MegaDose Fortifying Serum, and it is considered to be their best product. It is intended to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, and improve the skin’s elasticity. Also, this Cosmedicine MegaDose Skin Care product could possibly stimulate collagen production to make the skin more capable of repairing existing damage. There are a large number of different products that claim to do the same thing, but likely don’t live up to their claims, Because of this, it’s necessary to always get as much information on a product’s ingredients and on real user’s experience as possible.
We looked for a listing of ingredients for the Cosmedicine MegaDose Skin Care product and came up with a full listing for it. It is as follows: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Water/Eau, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Glycosaminoglycans, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Yeast Extract/Extrait de Levura, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Punica Granatum Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Root Extract, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dromiceius Oil, Salicylic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Hexyl Laurate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Fragrance/Parfum, Bisabolol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Panthenol, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Glucosamine HCl, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone, Resveratrol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben and Butylparaben.
There are several silicone-based ingredients in this product that appear in many cosmetics products. They make the skin feel smooth on the surface, but don’t really do a lot to relieve the existence of wrinkles. It would be better if there were a proven ingredient such as hyaluronic acid or Argireline.
- The full ingredients list for Cosmedicine MegaDose Skin Care is available to view online through the website. There are many product websites that don’t do this, so we do appreciate that this information is so readily available.
- Also, this product can be purchased online through the website.
- Megadose Skin Care tends to be rather expensive, costing upwards of $80 per bottle. If it were proven to be effective this might be reasonable, but no such proof is offered.
- There are no user testimonials online to judge this product’s effectiveness. For the price it is, it’s better to have proven and documented results.
- There are no proven effective ingredients that we could find.
The Bottom Line
Although Cosmedicine MegaDose Skin Care was intended and advertised to give anti-ageing benefits, we have our doubts. Given the lack of proven ingredients, we aren’t eager to believe that it will perform. Also, there are many reviews online that complain about the product’s smell – many people believe that any possible benefits the cream has are offset by the smell it gives off, which is unfortunate.