What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
CosMedical Anti-Aging comprises a collection of a dozen or more skin anti-aging solutions. The effects that it claims to be able to diminish or remove include wrinkles, crow’s feet, sagging skin, and skin discolorations. CosMedical Anti-Aging claims also that its products are all-natural and are scientifically formulated. However, we have not been able to find a complete listing of all ingredients that they use. Furthermore, it is quite common for skin treatment companies to make these claims because it lends them credibility and helps them compete in a highly competitive market. The trouble with this claim is that “scientifically formulated” and “all-natural” are two phrases that too often get used to loosely and therefore, without a full ingredients list, it is hard to validate.
Balms, lotions, creams, and serums are all part of CosMedical’s skin treatment family. Some of their products are designed to make the skin firmer as it is in our teenage and “pre-40″ adult years. Others are claimed to boost the body’s natural production of collagen, the large molecule most responsible for allowing the skin to remain elastic so that it keeps its youthful tautness while healing quickly. Collagen productivity slowly diminishes as we age. Marine Algae Peptides, Indian Gooseberry Extract, and Glycolic Acid are among the ingredients in these formulas which we have been able to find listed. Yet, we don’t know if there are any negative ingredients in these formulas, such as the often-used parabens which have been scientifically found out to be potential carcinogens.
- CosMedical offers a wide array of product choices to meet different individual needs and desires. This also means that you could combine different treatments into one personalized treatment using products from just one company.
- CosMedical’s products can be bought online.
- Although these formulas probably do have some kind of benefit, it is not known if they contain the right formulation of collagen needed for absorption by the skin. Collagen is a large molecule, and therefore will not just be absorbed into the mesoderm when put on the face, hands, etc. If collagen is not absorbed, it actually clogs the pores and worsens the skin condition.
- It is also not known if these formulas contain Argireline, which is a proven skin enhancer.
- The company does not offer any money-back guarantee, so buying from them is risky business.
- We are unable to find any clinical studies or testimonies in support of CosMedical’s claims.
The Bottom Line
CosMedical Anti-Aging might have some minor benefits, but it’s probable that if you believe their claims to the extent that they want you to that you’ll be disappointed. While it’s good that they use only all-natural ingredients, it cannot be completely verified, nor is there any full listing of all ingredients, which there should be and which casts doubts upon their claims.