What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Cornelia Essentials Collection||
Cornelia Essentials Collections is a brand of skincare products that is marketed as being able to cure a wide range of skin care problems related to anti-ageing, such as wrinkles, lines and other complexion complaints. It’s possible that Cornelia Essentials Collection offers many different products that are advertised to do this. These could be high-end products or at least marketed as such, but it’s still best to look up information and find out whether they can back up their claims or not. Because there are hundreds of different anti-ageing products in the skin care industry, it’s likely that some of them won’t live up to their claims.
Cornelia’s Essentials Collection has a variety of products to use for skin care. The Oil Regulating Cleansing Gel is a product for anti-bacterial and anti-inflammation cleansing. Another product is a serum for cleaning blemishes that contains Romanian mud, as well as a moisturizer, which can be used by people with oily skin. There is also the Cornelia Blemish Clearing Serum, which may contain Romanian Mud; and Blemish Clarifying Moisturizer, which is advertised for oily skin. At the time of this writing, there are no ingredients listed for these products on the website, which is disappointing to us. We feel that skin care products should openly have their ingredients listed. This makes it easier to determine whether a given product will likely do well for your specific skin type or whether it may cause an allergic reaction.
- There is a wide selection of products available for purchase on the website, which makes it more likely that a person will find the product they need for their particular skin type.
- Many, if not all of the products, are available for purchase directly through the website, which makes it easier to buy them rather than searching through third-party sites.
- It’s possible that these products have no refund policy, so if it doesn’t work it’s likely to be a waste of money.
- These products have yet to be tested in clinical studies to our knowledge.
- There are also no user testimonials, the lack of which gives these products a very unclear reputation and promise of effectiveness.
- Corneila Essentials Collection products are quite expensive.
The Bottom Line
We feel that a company advertising skin care products should take care to advertise the full ingredients list so that people know what ingredients are potentially allergens or otherwise ineffective in anti-ageing. Also, according to the website, the Cornelia Essentials Collections line products are priced a bit too high for our taste. Any effectiveness the products have are offset by this cost, because many people may not have the level of disposable income needed to maintain this regimen.