What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Complex 15 offers two products such as Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream and Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Lotion that provides skin therapy for dry, sensitive skin. The Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream and Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Lotion are available online as well as most brick and mortar pharmaceutical locations.
The Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream was developed to combat dry skin of all types and to provide a moisture balance. It is said to be non-greasy, and quickly absorbs into the skin. The manufacturer promises it to be noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic as well as fragrance-free. This product is for topical use only. It is not typically used as an anti-aging product as it does not contain ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid. The product mainly focuses on intense moisturizing to provide therapy for severely dry skin by using water based ingredients. Complex 15 lists its ingredients as: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glycerin, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, PEG 50 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Lecithin, Sodium Hydroxide, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA.
- Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream products are readily available and very reasonably priced at about $8.
- Complex 15 provides two products to choose from such as a moisturizer and a lotion.
- Complex 15 provides the necessary ingredients to be a good moisturizer.
- The ingredients in Complex 15 products are that of moisturizing ingredients and not as an anti-aging product.
- Complex 15 products do not contain powerful ingredients back by scientific data such as Hyaluronic Acid or Collagen.
- The Complex 15 products do not have an official website and does not offer before and after photos to demonstrate effectiveness.
The Bottom Line
The two Complex 15 products are readily available online and most brick and mortar pharmaceutical type stores. They are reasonably priced at around $8 which is similarly priced to most moisturizing type products. Complex 15 does not have an official website at this time but most of the online retailers do offer money back guarantees for this product. Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream does not contain ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, or Matrixyl 3000, which are effective in treating the effects of aging on the skin, so it cannot be viewed as an anti-aging product, but rather a good moisturizer. It would be better if Complex 15 chose to use the more powerful ingredients in its products. Customer testimonials are available on many of the online retailers websites, but the feedback is scarce and somewhat vague. Also, the websites do not list any before and after photos.