What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Coconut Hut is a line of bath and body products. They’ve been created to enhance the appearance of the skin by keeping it well hydrated. Coconut Hut is unique in that it’s a business owned by a single family, rather than a larger corporation. Because of this, it can be assumed that the business rate isn’t as high, and this is also shown by the claim that all the products are made directly to order. This means that all Coconut Hut ingredients are fresh. We have yet to see how well these items are priced, or what ingredients they use and whether they can compete with other skin-care products that are more well-known. Coconut Hut has been said to have anti-ageing benefits for the skin, but we aren’t sure yet how valid these claims are. In general, Coconut Hut appears to be more of a general skin health line than a targeted wrinkle fighter.
Some of the moisturizing lotions and creams advertised by Coconut Hut contain Shea Butter, which is a popular moisturizing ingredient. It’s relied upon by many skin care providers because of its hydration ability. It’s true that the skin needs to be kept fully hydrated to keep its youthful appearance, because dry skin contributes to wrinkles. Dry skin can also make the person appear to be ageing more quickly, because the skin simply doesn’t have the resilience of its youth. However, hydration isn’t the only thing that needs to be done. If a product aims to treat wrinkles, there needs to be a form of collagen growth stimulation in the ingredients of skin care products, like Matrixyl 3000.
- Coconut Hut has a website up and operational so people can view relevant information about their products.
- The idea of a family-owned business is somewhat reassuring, along with products being made to order.
- Some of the products could possibly have skin-health benefits.
- Although it’s possible that products may have anti-ageing benefits, they aren’t specifically formed for this purpose, instead mainly acting as moisturizing agents.
- The exact formulas of ingredients aren’t posted, so it’s impossible to know exactly what’s in the products. This is an issue that really should be addressed on the website. It’s understandable to want to maintain a secret unique to the company, but when dealing with health issues it’s better to be forthcoming.
- The products really aren’t designed for use on facial skin, nor are they specifically formulated to fight wrinkles.
The Bottom Line
We feel that Coconut Hut does have some potential benefits, but the products would be better suited for anti-ageing if they contained some ingredients like hyaluronic acid or Matrixyl 3000. All-natural ingredients do have benefits, but sometimes there are some compounds that need to be created in the lab to get the best effect. If you’re looking for simple, inexpensive products, this might be worth a look, but it’s better to not set expectations too high in terms of erasing wrinkles.