What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|CLIVEN AntiWrinkle Cream||
CLIVEN AntiWrinkle Cream is a product made for the CLIVEN Skincare line. It’s intended and advertised to be an agent for firming the skin so that it retains its pliability into old age and resists wrinkles. There really isn’t a lot of information on the website about this product specifically, so we don’t know the full extent of its ingredients or of its advertised benefits apart from vague claims. Little or no evidence is actually offered. Even so, it’s worth taking a better look, because oftentimes a skin care product can’t be accurately judged by a first glance alone. We feel that it’s important to know exactly what a product is supposed to do, especially when using it on the skin without prior experience.
As of this writing the full ingredients aren’t disclosed on the company website. However, CLIVEN Skincare line does offer some of its main ingredients on the site for viewing. As we found by looking on the company website, hyaluronic acid, vitamin B5 and a few different plant extracts are used. Although these are good ingredients (especially hyaluronic acid) there need to be full disclosures so people know exact what they’re putting on their skin. This is important to help avoid potential contact with allergens, and it’s also necessary to study the ingredients to see if they can indeed add up to form a product that will work. Hyaluronic acid is always a good ingredient to have because of its ability to moisturize the skin.
- The company has a website posted with some important information, and the website looks professional and well-maintained.
- According to prices we found on the Internet, this appears to have a reasonable price tag attached to it.
- CLIVEN AntiWrinkle Cream contains hyaluronic acid as a main ingredient, which has been proven to act as a moisturizing agent in other skin care products.
- Products cannot be purchased directly through the website. We feel this would be a good function to include, to make it easier on potential customers. People generally prefer to do their purchasing directly rather than work with affiliates.
- Also, there is no refund policy, nor are there any research excerpts or online testimonials to show the effectiveness of the CLIVEN AntiWrinkle Cream. We feel it’s important for there to be professional research as well as user testimonials.
- The product also doesn’t contain Argireline, which is said to be able to reduce wrinkles by allowing the facial muscles to relax. It’s effective in reducing wrinkles by 30%.
The Bottom Line
This product has some potential as an anti-ageing remedy, but it could be better. It includes hyaluronic acid, which is important, but it doesn’t include any other really strong ingredients. However, it can be bought for around $40 through various online vendors. We feel it would be better to have a function for purchasing productss directly through CLIVEN’s website, and there also should be some form of refund policy. If you can get over the lack of direct manufacturer support, this might be an OK wrinkle fighter.