What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Clear Essence is a brand of skin care products geared toward women and men of color. This company has been around since the 1980′s and addresses common skin dilemmas like aging, acne breakouts, fine lines, hyper pigmentation, ashiness, sensitive skin, environmental damage and uneven skin tones. There are six different categories for Clear Essence products, which are the Sensitive Skin Series, Anti-Aging Series, Body Soaps, Baby by Clear Essence, Lemon Plus Vitamin C Series and Platinum Series. All Clear Essence treatments sell via the official website and are actually FDA approved.
The key active ingredients incorporated into Clear Essence skin products are Licorice Root, Hydroquinone (skin lightener), Lactic Acid (assists with fine lines and wrinkles) and Salicylic Acid (battles acne blemishes). The Clear Essence skin care line aims to treat all skin types of people of color. Some Clear Essence treatments are available for purchase in stores like Walgreens and Wal-Mart. Customer testimonials are provided on the official website to help support the overall effectiveness of Clear Essence skin products. Although there is a link entitled “skin care tips,” there are no beauty tips posted under this link. There are no free trial samples of Clear Essence treatments offered at this time. It’s difficult to determine whether or not these products come with a satisfaction guarantee.
Clear Essence is a line of skin treatments that are claimed to help men and women of color keep their complexions looking cleaner, younger and healthier. The major active components found in Clear Essence cosmetics are Licorice Root, Hydroquinone (skin lightener), Lactic Acid (assists with fine lines and wrinkles) and Salicylic Acid (treats acne). Actual clinical data and/or studies are not presented on the official website. These products are distributed to the United States, Europe, Africa, Canada and the Caribbean. Clear Essence treatments aim to assist with acne breakouts, fine lines, hyper pigmentation, ashiness, sensitive skin, UV damage and uneven skin tones.
- Clear Essence is one of the few skin care brands manufactured for people of color.
- There are some customer testimonials posted on the official website.
- Clear Essence products contain some moisturizers.
- There is not a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee posted on the official website for Clear Essence.
- Clear Essence skin care treatments are only geared toward individuals of color.
- There may be some ingredients found in Clear Essence treatments that cause allergic reactions in some users.
- Some of the links found on the official website offer no information, such as the skin care tips link.
- Not all Clear Essence products appear to be conveniently offered in stores.
- Clinical data is not provided to support these skin products.
The Bottom Line
When all is said and done, Clear Essence is a quite unique line of skin care treatments since it is directed toward people of color. However, with no clinical findings and no satisfaction guarantee presented on the official website, some individuals may be turned off by Clear Essence. If you wish to give one of these skin care products a shot, you may want to consider purchasing one that’s available at Wal-Mart or Walgreens. At least this way you might be able to get your money back if you don’t like it. It is good to see a product that addresses the different needs of different skin tones, however.