What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Clarisonic Skin Care||
Clarisonic Skin Care is a line of skin care products intended to promote the formation of collagen at a deeper level in the skin. The product comes as a kit filled with different items intended to promote anti-ageing and general skin health. The kit has the Clarisonic Skin Care brush, a few replacement heads for the brush, a charger and several trial bottles of a cleaning and moisturizing gel that are used primarily on the back. Because the back is generally a difficult place to reach and clean, the brush uses sonic power to smooth away excess dead skin and the gel helps to moisturize it. The brush and kit are said to help reduce skin blemishes, oily areas and dry skin patches. These are some of Clarisonic Skin Care’s claimed anti-ageing benefits, likely aided by the cream.
The Clarisonic Skin Care kit includes plenty of materials and instruction about how to keep your back moisturized, clean and blemish-free. One of the main product features is the Clarisonic Renewal Serum, infused with different types of anti-aging peptides and CoQ10 as well as the extract of Japanese green tea with vitamins C and E. This cream is great for helping to reduce the signs of ageing, and it can be used on any part of your body, whereas the Clarisonic brush and other parts of the main kit are more for just the back specifically. The cream can be used on mature skin to reduce wrinkles or on younger skin to protect it.
- The kit is available online, and can be used on the back or other areas of the body, though the back is what it’s specifically intended for.
- The serum offered is versatile and can be used on many different types of skin.
- Vitamins C and E are used in the serum – two natural ingredients that are both rich in antioxidants, which help to slow down the signs of ageing.
- The kit and serum are very expensive, costing around $195 as of this writing. Even though the quality is good, it’s still quite a high amount to pay.
- The Clarisonic Skin Care Kit is primarily meant for use on the back, which is fine if that’s a problem area. However, we feel that a skin care product should really be developed with more visible areas in mind, such as the face or the entire body.
- We could find no official research and results on the site about how effective the product is. There are plenty of user testimonials, but it’s still best to have some form of professional researching for potential customers to check out.
The Bottom Line
Clarisonic Skin Care has created a good product, although it’s a bit expensive and not quite as versatile as you’d expect it to be. The serum isn’t even a good buy separately, at $75. The serum is effective, but we really can’t justify the extremely high prices compared to other skin care product providers. Those who have to think of their budget may want to look elsewhere, but those who are specifically looking for a treatment for back acne or uneven skin quality on the back may definitely want to check out Clarisonic Skin Care.