Clarins “Paris” is a cosmetic brand that specializes in skin care treatments and makeup products. Like many other cosmetic brands found in common departments stores, Clarins is a “high end” beauty line. Since 1954, this skin care line has offered a broad array of treatments for women and men. There are essentially seven different categories found within the Clarins brand. These are Face, Make-up, Sun Care, Well Being, ClarinsMen, Fragrance and Body. Although all Clarins products are available through the official website, they are also offered in select department stores. Free samples are not offered on the website, but may be available in stores.
Similar to many skin care treatments currently available, Clarins incorporates key ingredients such as essential oils and natural plant extracts. This line of skin products offers something for every skin type and aims to assist with common skin dilemmas like aging, sun damage, hyper pigmentation, crow’s feet, dry skin, acne, fine lines, irritation and facial wrinkles. The official website offers a store locator apparatus, as well as “beauty advice.” Furthermore, Clarins separates skin care treatments into age groups such as 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, ect. All Clarins products come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, however, customer reviews are not available.
Clarins is a “high-end” skin care and makeup line that offers many products intended to suit all women and men of varying skin types. This brand emphasizes the use of notable ingredients like natural plant extracts and essential oils. These skin products are claimed to help users with anything from aging, to sun damage, to hyper pigmentation, to crow’s feet, to dry skin, to acne breakouts, to fine lines, to irritation, to facial wrinkles. Clinical research doesn’t appear to be offered on the official website at this time. Unfortunately, full ingredient lists for Clarins treatments are not offered.
- All Clarins products come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- There are natural plant extracts found in Clarins treatments.
- All skin types are addressed on the official website and suitable Clarins products are available for them.
- Clarins offers a line of skin treatments for men.
- There are no customer testimonials or reviews posted on the website for Clarins products.
- Clarins skin treatments are rather expensive compared to other brands.
- Full product ingredient lists are not revealed for Clarins products, so it is not clear if products contain any proven wrinkle fighters.
- There are no free trial samples of Clarins treatments available via the website.
- Some individuals may have allergic reactions to certain ingredients found in Clarins products.
The Bottom Line
Clarins, like many other high end department store brands, has a lot of skin, body and hair care products to offer. While these treatments may be suitable for some, they will unlikely be ideal for everyone. It would certainly be nice to see the full list of ingredients found in each skin care product they offer, as well as some customer reviews found on their official website, along with free trial samples. It’s probably a good idea to consult a Clarins specialist in the local shopping mall department store prior to ordering any of these skin treatments. This way you can determine if they contain ingredients that may irritate your skin. In general, Clarins products seem to be more dedicated to promoting general skin health than to specifically treating and preventing wrinkles.