What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Citrix Cream is a formula intended to promote the use of antioxidants, which are critical components in anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle creams. The main selling ingredient of Citrix Cream is its Vitamin C content, which is indeed a key ingredient. However, to make sure that this product is really effective at fighting ageing, it’s necessary to examine the website and look at the full list of ingredients, as well as the process of using the cream. There could be potentially better products on the skin care market, but we decided to check on Citrix Cream to see if it’s worth the purchase. It may be that Vitamin C isn’t enough on its own to actually treat existing wrinkles.
While Citrix Antioxidant Cream does make use of Vitamin C, it doesn’t have advanced ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, which is necessary for moisturizing to keep the skin pliable. Because of this, hyaluronic acid needs to be in any skin care product that attempts to cure the ageing processes. However, another key ingredient is included: ascorbic acid, which is found in Vitamin C. The use of ascorbic acid and hyaluronic acid together would be a potent combination for anti-ageing. Therefore, it’s necessary to differentiate skin care products by the ingredients they use to achieve their effects. Even though it may not be easy to understand the real importance of these ingredients, they make the difference between high-quality and mid-quality skin care products.
- Citrix Cream makes use of Vitamin C and ascorbic acid, which are key ingredients in anti-ageing remedies. Because of this it may have some benefits to moisturize the skin.
- The products for sale on the website are priced affordably, and it’s easy to order them.
- The website has a very professional and knowledgeable air about it, which offers reassurance that the cream is indeed effective.
- There are no ingredients lists available on the website – all we gleaned from the manufacturer’s site was the fact that the cream uses Vitamin C as one of its key ingredients.
- There is no refund policy that we found listed. This makes purchasing a product a gamble, because it may not work and it would have been a waste of money.
- Although ascorbic acid is used, hyaluronic acid isn’t, which is another important ingredient in anti-ageing.
The Bottom Line
Citrix Antioxidant Cream has some potential to be a good anti-ageing remedy, but it may not quite get rid of wrinkles. It doesn’t contain all of the necessary ingredients, as shown by the fact that hyaluronic acid isn’t used. This is necessary to help the skin to remain moist, otherwise dryness and wrinkles can set in. Also, ageing spots and blemishes show up more prominently on non-moisturized skin. The company does present a professional image with its website, and products are easy to order. However, it’s still a risky purchase given that there is no refund policy apparent at this time. You might be better suited looking for a product you can be sure to return if it doesn’t deliver on its promises.