What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Chrysalyx products are a line of products dedicated to working to promote healthy, moisturized skin. They do this with as many natural components as possible, and are created by a company called NaturDerm. Chrysalyx is one of the formulas we found that focuses highly on the use of antioxidants, which are necessary ingredients to help prevent ageing. The product should ideally work with multiple skin types and treat various types of conditions, but it’s necessary to test it under multiple conditions to see whether the Chrysalyx line really is able to do as it says. It’s said to include mainly pomegranate extract for its supply of antioxidants, which would make it good as an all-natural anti-ageing remedy.
Chrysalyx makes use of several different ingredients for its anti-ageing products, such as Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Berries, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Extract, Lavendula Augustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Aqua (Steam Distilled Water), Infusion of Organic Herbs: Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria (Chamomile), Angelica Archangelica (Angelica), Althea Officinalis (Marsh Mallow), Organic Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Organic Theobroma Cacao (Coco) Butter, Organic Mangifera Indica (Certified Organic Mango Butter), Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Ester-C, Panthenol (Vitamin B complex Factor), Ceramide-3, Retinol (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Natural, Dimethylethanolamine (DMAE), Essential Oil Bound Blend of: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Lavendula Augustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic Acid, Glycine, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), and Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil.
- Makes heavy use of pomegranates and other natural ingredients, which act as antioxidants.
- Very professional website, which contributes well to the company’s image.
- Products are available on the website for low prices. This makes buying them easy for the many people who may need them.
- The full ingredients list was not found on the official Chrysalyx website; we found it elsewhere.
- We were unable to get a trial product at this time – it’s unavailable on the site. This doesn’t mean there may not be an offer in future.
- We could find no refund policy, which is a gamble if the products should happen to not work as claimed on your skin.
The Bottom Line
Chrysalyx has a good product line apparently, with sound ingredients used in the creation of the product. The all-natural element means that the skin gets soothing care and attention. However, it needs to be said that just because something’s completely natural doesn’t guarantee a full result. Sometimes ingredients can be created in the lab that are better than what’s found in nature. However, if you’re looking for a good skin care product, it’s better to get something that offers a full refund on the chance that it doesn’t work.