What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Centella asiatica is not itself a skin care product, but instead is an ingredient commonly found in many of the skin care and anti-aging products available on the market today. In this review, we will take a closer look at why many companies choose to use it in their various formulas and try to find out if it works or makes a difference.
Centella asiatica is a plant native to several countries including: India, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, and many others. It is known by several names, including: Gotu Kola, Indian Pennywort, and Luei Gong Gen. It is used in culinary applications, mostly in Sri Lanka dishes, and in salads in other cuisines. The reason it is used in skin care products is because it has many different properties people desire from their skin care products, such as: boosting circulation, improving collagen skin foundation, improving skin firmness, improving elasticity, as well as fighting oxidation. All of these things are very important for a skin care or anti-aging product to be effective. It also works to promote healthy healing and prevent the excess development of scar tissue.
- Centella asiatica is a natural plant, so it is a viable option for people who do not want to use synthetic chemicals..
- The herb can be purchased in capsule form, without any other ingredients, for supplement use. The price is relatively inexpensive, at around $7 a bottle.
- The plant is not native to the United States, so it can be expensive to obtain.
- There is no way to know whether or not the products that claim to have Centella asiatica in it, actually do.
- There is no way to know whether the Centella asiatica in a product is real or not.
The Bottom Line
This plant seems to be the miracle answer for people who develop anti-aging and other skin care products. Since people can purchase this in a capsule form for a remarkably low cost, this is probably the best way to go, if you want to use it. A 60 count bottle will last a month, if taken with two meals a day as directed. This way, you’re not investing in a gimmicky product that may or may not actually contain the real thing in it. Even still though, this plant may or may not produce the results it claims to, so we recommend using a product that has published and attainable clinical studies to back it up.