What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
With the abundance of skin care products and anti-aging products on the market today, women are constantly bombarded with marketing and advertising trying to convince them one product is better than another. While many women have a certain product they will swear by, others are willing to be a bit more flexible with their product usage. Cellumination Essence is a skin serum, meant for whitening the skin. In this review, we will take a closer look to see if the product really works and if it is worth the money. SK-II also provides a variety of other skin care related products, including those designed to purify, renew, brighten, and nourish the skin.
Cellumination Essence, by SK-II, is a skin whitening serum. The product is designed for women who are worried about skin coloration issues, such as spots, and uneven tone. The product is a holistic solution, using all natural ingredients, and works well for those who are trying to keep synthetic materials out of their beauty routine. The serum claims to bring out your skin’s natural aura, to brighten and improve its appearance from within.
- The product is a holistic approach to skin care.
- Cellumination offers other skin care products as well.
- There are a few SK-II brick and mortar stores located throughout the country for those who do not want to order the products online.
- The price, $114 for 30mL is incredibly expensive for most women. Some vendors charge even more than this for the same sized bottle.
- There doesn’t seem to be a lot of information available about Cellumination and any of its products online.
- There are no customer testimonials available to help customers in deciding whether or not to buy the products.
- We were unable to find a full ingredient list to verify whether or not all the ingredients are natural and holistic.
The Bottom Line
For people who have a liberal budget to spend on skin care products, this may be a good choice. For the majority of people, however, this product is not going to be a good choice, because the price alone makes it unattainable. While the natural and holistic approach is highly sought after, there are many other products that can offer it with a much lower price tag. The fact that there is no main website for the company is a major deterrent for us, because there should be a central hub for Cellumination to showcase their products and their brand.