Wonder how Celltone works?
Celltone is a snail gel that makes some pretty amazing claims. It is supposed to fight acne to wrinkles and everything in between. We don’t know the company that makes it and there’s no official website, but you can purchase it via Amazon.
What is Celltone?
Celltone gel is a product that’s applied to the face daily. Many users apply it just before bed. It contains snail gel, allantoin, protein, vitamins, collagen, elastin and glycolic acid. This list is not based on a label, just a product description. We have no idea how long you’re supposed to use it before seeing results, but we do know the claims are a little more than you’d expect from a single formula.
Quick Facts on Celltone
- There’s no official website.
- We didn’t find a guarantee.
- The ingredient list may not be accurate or complete.
- The price is much lower than comparable products.
- There are both positive and negative reviews.
What’s the Skin Editor’s Take on Celltone?
“We’re always interested in learning about a new product. Celltone definitely makes some amazing promises. It’s supposed to help with scarring, acne, aging, keratosis, minor cuts and more. We’re just not sure the formula lives up to these claims.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
The ultimate test for a skin care product like Celltone is customer results. Looking at just that measure of success, the formula is somewhere in the middle.
- “After receiving the product…I used it for a few days. It just didn’t give me the wow effect that I expected.”
- “This product did not work at all – no visible results whatsoever.”
You can’t have negative without positive. Some customers did see results.
- “Tried it on my age blemishes too and they are much lighter.”
- “I buy this for my mom probably once every two months. She loves this product and says it works very well for her.”
We also found that some people weren’t sure about the Celltone gel texture.
- “It worked for me but it is not as thick as it used to be.”
- “I don’t like the texture the gel is clear and sticky.”
- “This cream is very nice it hydrates my skin very well, but it made my skin more oily.”
Is it Time to Order Celltone?
Celltone gives us a lot to think about. Clearly there are some customers who noticed a change with regular use and some who saw nothing. Texture also appears to be an issue with conflicting experiences and that leaves us skeptical about giving it a green light. We’re also a bit concerned that there’s no product label or official website.
What Do We Suggest?
Our suggestion for 2016 is a product called BioGeniste. This anti-aging solution is packed with clinically tested ingredients and backed by some fantastic experiences and results.
Click here to learn more about BioGeniste today.