What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Cellex-C is a brand of skin products that are claimed to help women, men and children with common skin afflictions such as sun damage, fine lines, dry skin, age spots, wrinkles and cell repair. This skin care line is made up of seven different categories, which are Mother and Child, Anti-Aging, Enhancers, Betaplex, Correctives, Sun Care and multi-product Kits. Although all Cellex-C products appear to be available for purchase online, none are actually sold through the website. There aren’t any customer testimonials provided on the website to help support Cellex-C skin care products.
The three main components offered in Cellex-C products are Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), Tyrosine and Zinc. These main ingredients endeavor to assist with deep facial wrinkles, sun damage, skin firmness and photo-aging. Some of the premiere treatments offered by Cellex-C are from the Anti-Aging category. These include the High Potency Serum, Skin Firming Cream Plus, Eye Contour Gel and Eye Contour Cream Plus. While the eye products are intended to smooth, firm and reduce crow’s feet under the user’s eyes, the skin serums aim to improve the “color and texture” of the user’s face, chest, hands and neck area. It seems that only key active ingredients are revealed on the website, but not the full lists. There are no free trial samples of Cellex-C products currently available.
Cellex-C is a skin treatment line that is geared toward all skin types and that endeavors to aid with photo-aging, skin firmness, wrinkles, sun damage, dry skin, sun care, fine lines and cell repair. The major ingredients involved in Cellex-C treatments are Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), Tyrosine and Zinc. Clinical studies are provided on the official website to help support the overall effectiveness of Cellex-C topical products. However, there doesn’t appear to be a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee posted on the website. A convenient 1-800 number is provided on the website for customers.
- Clinical studies are presented on the official website for Cellex-C products.
- Cellex-C treatments are suitable for individuals of all ages and skin types.
- Cellex-C skin care products contain the natural ingredient Vitamin C.
- A 1-800 number is provided on the website.
- There aren’t any customer testimonials posted on the official Cellex-C website.
- Full lists of ingredients for Cellex-C treatments are not revealed on the website.
- A satisfaction guarantee is not currently offered on the official website.
- Some ingredients found in Cellex-C products may cause allergic reactions for some users.
- There aren’t any free trial samples of Cellex-C available via the website.
- The cost of Cellex-C treatments is quite high in comparison to many other skin care treatment lines; for example, facial serums are $100.
The Bottom Line
The line of Cellex-C products is presented in a unique fashion with the Vitamin C component added. In fact, this line of skin treatments may work well for some users. Then again, it would be reassuring to see some actual customer testimonials posted on the official website, along with a 100% money-back guarantee, some free trial samples and all ingredients involved in each skin treatment for allergy reasons. When all is said and done, the cost of Cellex-C skin products may not be sympathetic to many users’ budgets.