Do you want to know the truth about Cellex C?
Cellex C is a product line designed to address skin problems that originate with low vitamin C levels. The complex has high levels of concentrated vitamin C along with other premium ingredients designed to treat different areas and issues. The company was founded in 1991.
What is Cellex C?
The Cellex C product line covers a variety of concerns. There are professional formulations, enhancers, correctives, sun care, and all-inclusive kits. The topical application of the vitamin C, which the products are based on, allows for as much as twenty times more than the body can absorb when taking the vitamin orally. There are specific regimens for normal, dry, oily, and sensitive skin. It is available in the United States, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East.
Quick Facts on Cellex C
- Available worldwide.
- Many all natural ingredients.
- Devoted clientele.
- Higher price point for most products.
What’s the Skincare Editor’s Take on Cellex C?
“Vitamin C is well known for its many health and beauty benefits so it’s exciting to see a product line that focuses on this ingredient. The main issue is the potency may make the formulas too harsh for some skin types,” says our Skincare Editor.
Here’s What People Are Saying
The primary issues people were concerned with was the effectiveness and price.
Many customers felt the product was too harsh.
- “I couldn’t handle the potency of the Advanced Serum, maybe something else would work ok.”
- “I cannot say that I see a difference in my skin even with 3 months of regular use.”
Some people had exceptional experiences with the product.
- “This product literally erased the wrinkles on my face.”
- “My skin feels soft and smooth and not nearly as oily. I hardly get any breakouts anymore!”
Many customers felt the price was way too high.
- “I had a friend recommend this but the results weren’t worth what I paid.”
- “I took a chance because of all the great reviews. I can’t justify reordering at this price.”
Others felt the price was more than fair.
- “I get compliments on my skin all the time now, it’s totally worth every penny.”
- “I love my Cellex C products. I’ve used stuff that costs twice the price and didn’t work as well.”
Are We Sold on Cellex C?
Are we rushing out to put our daily glass of orange juice on our skin? Probably not. The premise of the product really relies on someone having a deficiency to see the miraculous results. While it will probably work well for some people, it’s a big gamble to not know for sure. We can’t issue a broad recommendation based on a possibility.
What Do We Suggest?
In 2016, the product we like the best, based on clinical testing and user reviews, is BioGeniste.
Click here to learn more about BioGeniste today.