What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Cecedille is a French line of skin care products that focuses on “traditional knowledge and high technology.” These skin treatments are stated to incorporate plant extracts and “oxygenating protein.” Cecedille can be broken down into four different categories, which are Normal skin/face, Dry skin/face, Combination skin/face and All skin/body. The official Cecedille website appears to be available in three different languages, including English and Japanese. Unfortunately there doesn’t appear to be any background information offered on the Cecedille Company itself or when it was founded. No customer testimonials are posted on the official website.
The Cecedille website shows photos of moisturizers, facial cleansers, body sprays and face serums; however, the product category links do not seem to be accessible at this time. This skin care brand does emphasize the incorporation of key components like plant extracts and oxygenating protein into their products. The official website states that no testing is done on animals and that all Cecedille treatments are dermatologist-tested. Furthermore, no animal-based ingredients are used in Cecedille skin products. Cecedille is claimed to do more than protect the skin, and to actually “reactivate the skin’s cellular metabolism.” The goal is to restore youth and radiance to the user’s skin. There doesn’t appear to be any 100 percent money-back/satisfaction guarantee offered on the official website, nor are there any free trial samples of the Cecedille skin treatments offered.
Cecedille is basically a skin treatment system that’s marketed toward women that desire a younger and more radiant appearance/complexion. Although this product line doesn’t list individual “active ingredients,” Cecedille does make note of key components like plant extracts and oxygenating protein in their skin products. No Cecedille skin treatments appear to be available via the official website. Product pricing isn’t available on the website either. Cecedille skin care is not offered with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee.
- Cecedille incorporates plant extracts and oxygenating protein into their products.
- A “where are we” link is provided on the official Cecedille website to assist consumers with finding a dealer or acquiring a product catalog.
- Cecedille offers skin care treatments for most skin types.
- There do not appear to be any Cecedille skin products actually available via the official website.
- Full product ingredient lists are not provided on the Cecedille website.
- There are no customer testimonials posted on the official website.
- Cecedille skin care treatments are not offered with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee.
- There are no free trial samples of Cecedille products offered through the official website.
- There isn’t any product pricing available on the official website.
- Details for each of Cecedille’s skin care products are not available on the official website at this time.
The Bottom Line
Considering the countless skin care lines currently available, Cecedille does not really stand out as one with something amazing to offer. Unfortunately the official website is lacking a great deal of important information about the company’s background, the skin products themselves, the existence of a money-back guarantee, customer testimonials and full product ingredient lists. In the end, it’s probably a good idea to check out some of the other skin care lines available prior to purchasing an anti-aging treatment with this many question marks attached to it.