Wonder how Dermagen IQ works?
Dermagen IQ is an anti-wrinkle cream. Several websites are online promoting a free trial of the product. Some lead to the actual official website, but others take the customer to products not associated with it. Beauty & Truth is the company behind the formula. We don’t know when the business started, but we do know it hit online in 2011.
What is Dermagen IQ?
Dermagen IQ is a “Age Correction Cream” from Beauty & Truth. Though no complete list of ingredients is provided, we know the formula contains peptides and collagen. There’s nothing on parabens, fragrance, other irritants or animal testing.
Quick Facts on Dermagen IQ
- Dermagen IQ is made by Beauty & Truth.
- We have no idea if irritants are used.
- Animal testing is not mentioned.
- The price is not listed.
- May only be available as a free trial offer.
What’s the Skincare Editor’s Take on Dermagen IQ?
“Given the lack of ingredient information and the fact that you have no idea the cost of Dermagen IQ, we are skeptical about this one,” says our Skincare Editor.
Here’s What People Are Saying
There were several reports of the company being a scam.
- ”The free trial is nothing of the sort. I was charged the next day, and had a hard time canceling the auto shipment.”
- “These people are nothing but scammers.”
There were a few, however, who didn’t feel this way.
- “I got the product and used it for a while, then canceled with no problem.”
- “I canceled and was never charged more than my $4.95.”
Lots of people said the product just didn’t work for them.
- ”I know vitamin C is good for the skin, but there’s nothing special about this cream.”
- “I could get better results with drugstore products.”
And others said they loved their results.
- ”This helped my skin feel softer and smoother in just a couple of uses.”
- “My skin feels so much better since I started using this product.”
Are We Sold on Dermagen IQ?
Well, it’s true that peptides are good for the skin, and there are many anti-aging products out there with it. But, the reason we are hesitant about this one is the lack of information on the ingredient list and the fact that you cannot purchase without agreeing to an auto shipment.
What Do We Suggest?
Of all the products we’ve reviewed in 2016, the one that stands out is BioGeniste. The customer reviews are out of this world and it contains clinically tested ingredients.
Click here to learn more about BioGeniste today.