Wonder how Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum works?
Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum is a product that promises 24-hour moisturization, without the heaviness of a gel or a cream. Chanel is a privately held French company, that was founded in 1909. It has a line of skin care and make up products, as well as fragrances, fashion items, fine jewelry, and watches. Products are available online and in major department stores worldwide.
What is Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum?
This is part of the Chanel serum line, and one of many Hydra Beauty serum products. It contains camellia micro-droplets, which is a patented technology to deliver camellia oil extract. It also contains camellia alba PFA, an ingredient developed specifically by Chanel scientists, which is supposed to help stimulate the skin’s natural ability to restore and retain moisture. It also features Blue Ginger PFA to help protect the benefits of the other PFA ingredient. The company claims it is one of nature’s most powerful anti-oxidant ingredients.
Quick Facts on Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum
- Chanel products are expensive, with 1 fl. oz. of this product costing $110.
- Contains patented ingredients created by Chanel for the purpose of this product line.
- Complaints of ineffectiveness.
- Company uses animal testing.
What’s the Skincare Editor’s Take on Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum?
“Chanel is known for being a pricey brand. People expect results for the kind of money they’re shelling out, and some just don’t get them,” says our Skincare Editor.
Here’s What People Are Saying
People complain about the effectiveness and price.
Some people believe the product isn’t effective.
- ”This serum is nice, but I wouldn’t say it offers the benefits it claims. I haven’t noticed any real difference in my skin after using it daily for two weeks. For the price I would have expected something better.”
- “I didn’t really see any change in my skin after a month of use.”
Others, however, swear by it.
- ”I’ve been using this product, for a couple of days now and I like the way it makes my face feel.”
- “I have been using this for a couple of months and have seen a dramatic difference in my skin, more hydrated and glows.”
A lot of people say the product is pricey.
- ”It smells so strong, and when I found out it has alcohol in it too…overpriced and nothing genius about it – go for something else than Chanel for your face!!”
- “The only real cons besides the price is the amount of time it takes to sink in and that it’s easy to re-activate it with sweat.”
Others believe that despite the price, it’s still worth it.
- ”I have combo skin, more towards oily. I have been using this along with the Hydra Gel and have had good results. Less oily and my skin is soft and toned. A little goes a long way! Pricey, though worth it!”
- “Bought this for my sister and she loves it. She swears by it. Very expensive but according to her, worth the money.”
Are We Sold on Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum?
For the price, we’re skeptical. There are too many complaints the product doesn’t work, and for such a well-known beauty brand at that price point, we expect results. This is especially true because they formulated a specific ingredient just for the line.
What Do We Suggest?
In 2016, we’ve reviewed hundreds of products and of them all, BioGeniste is the one that stands out. It’s made with clinically tested ingredients and user testimonials talk about some amazing results.
You can learn more about BioGeniste today – click here.