Curious about Lancome Visionnaire and how it works?
Lancome Visionnaire is the name of an anti-aging product from Lancome Paris. Items have been available for sale online since 1995, but we expect this was not the first. You can purchase on the official website or through trusted retailers. There are even reviews available in the product description.
What is Lancome Visionnaire?
Lancome Visionnaire serum is supposed to help fight the signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles. Some ingredients in the formula include glycerin, denatured alcohol, mica, adenosine, dimethicone, citronellol and fragrance. There are irritants in the mix and that could cause further harm to skin and that can mean premature aging.
Quick Facts on Lancome Visionnaire
- The anti-aging cream is available in three sizes.
- It will cost you about $80 an ounce.
- There are both positive and negative reviews.
- Denatured alcohol, fragrance and citronellol are irritants.
- We found no parabens in the formula.
- There are reports of skin irritation.
- You can return products ordered online through Lancome Paris.
- There is no information on how long you have to return products.
What’s Our Skincare Editor’s Take on Lancome Visionnaire?
“Lancome Paris is a big name in the skincare market,” offered up our Skincare Editor. “For the price and the clout the company has, we expected more. There are three irritants in the mix and quite a few reports of irritation. The two are likely connected.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
The two things that we found most commonly in product reviews for Lancome serum dealt with irritation and lackluster results.
Side effects were not exactly welcomed by some customers.
- “After a week or so of use, my face started breaking out in these little bumps. They looked like tiny water blisters all over my face.”
- “It stings and my face felt sore after I used it.”
Others felt it worked perfectly even on sensitive skin.
- “No reaction with my sensitive skin. Thanks!”
- “My face is very sensitive, for years I’m only able to use very simple and basically no use moisturizers, but this serum didn’t make my skin break out.”
There are also reports on both sides of the fence when it comes to whether or not Lancome Visionnaire actually works.
Unhappy users claimed:
- “Unfortunately after finishing the bottle, there is no noticeable difference with my skin, this product did absolutely nothing for me.”
- “I’ve been using this product for about 6 weeks now, but I have not observed any improvement in my skin appearance.”
Pleased customers said the opposite.
- “I first tried a small sample and it made my skin so smooth. Then I decided to buy one for myself. Nice work!”
- “This product helped my skin to see more life, the pores were reduced and my skin was less oily.”
Are We Ready to Give Lancome Visionnaire the Green Light?
Well, we have to look at both the good and the bad. Because of the irritants and reports of irritation, we have reservations about suggesting this Lancome serum. There’s also the issue that numerous users saw absolutely no results.
What Do We Like Better Than Lancome Visionnaire?
For 2016, the one product that meets every one of our expectations is BioGeniste. It works with clinically tested ingredients, so you know what you’re getting. Plus, reviews across the web talk about some amazing results.
Click here to learn a little more about BioGeniste today.