Curious about Tripollar Stop?
Tripollar Stop is a facial skin renewal device. It comes from the Pollogen brand, which many cosmeticians use. Pollogen is a Lumenis company. It has several clinics and spas located throughout the country, with a number of anti-aging treatments available. The company domain was first registered in 2006, when it was founded.
What is Tripollar Stop?
Tripollar Stop is the Pollogen in-home use product, allowing people to get the benefits of a spa or clinic facial treatment at home. It’s a non-evasive way to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, renew and tighten the skin, and boost collagen production. The kit comes with the device, the power supply (with the US, EU, UK, and Australian adapters), the preparation gel, a manual and instruction guide to teach you how to use the device. It is recommended to use it two to three times per week, for six to eight weeks. Users are advised to let the skin rest between each treatment to allow the skin’s natural collagen production process to work. After the initial treatment round, users are advised to continue using the device once every two to four weeks, and as needed to maintain results.
Quick Facts on Tripollar Stop
- Tripollar Stop is expensive, retailing for over $400, and on sale for over $300.
- Cream is also needed to work with the device, adding to the expense.
- Available in two colors: Black or White
- Comes with a money back guarantee and warranty.
What’s the Skincare Editor’s Take on Tripollar Stop?
“There’s little evidence to support the long term effectiveness of devices like the Tripollar Stop. While it may provide some improvement, there’s also risk of skin irritation,” says our Skincare Editor.
Here’s What People Are Saying
Many people complained the device wasn’t as effective as they’d hoped, and that it was extremely expensive.
Many people hoped the device would be more effective.
- ”After using it for the required time 6 to 8 weeks, I found my lower eye lids seemed hollowed and where I had no droopiness beside my mouth, I now do. I have stopped using it since May in the hopes that my skin’s fullness would return, so far still the same. I find that my face looks worse than before I started using this device.”
- “I bought TriPollar Stop and used it quite faithfully for several months on arms, belly, midriff, thighs, knees. I have seen no change.”
Others feel differently, saying the product works well for them.
- ”I won’t lie and say that my wrinkles are gone but they are significantly shallower, particularly the lines from the sides of my nose to my mouth, my skin is tighter and genuinely so much clearer and I can already see less age spots.”
- “My skin is softer and smoother after using it. It is obvious that there is a change in the skin texture or maybe that’s my pore size reducing. Bear in mind you have to be patient and use it at least 2 to 3 times a week to get the best results as I’ve found.”
Some people complain about the price.
- ”I know it’s a radio frequency device, but it seems I can better results with a traditional anti-wrinkle cream, at a much lower price point.”
- “For what they want me to pay for the Tripollar Stop, I can get multiple jars of department store quality anti-aging products.”
Others say it is worth the investment because it’s still cheaper than multiple facial treatments at a spa.
- ”Naturally I was nervous to try it and slightly reluctant to pay for the device but I then realized that $415 is pretty much the cost of 2 facial treatments in a regular spa –less even and better is that fact that I can use the device at home.”
- “I had several treatments from a cosmetician a few years ago in 2010 with the same technology using pollegen and they charged around $125 per treatment. I was very excited when I found out that there was now a use at home device available on the market for only few hundred dollars, after 4 self-treatments I’d already made my money back”
Are We Sold on Tripollar Stop?
We’re not 100% sure. Numerous FDA approved radio frequency devices are available on the market today. We see nothing particularly special about this one, that would make it worth the investment over any other product. Yes, you may see some reduction in your pores, and you may notice wrinkles are less deep, but many cream and serum based products can achieve the same results at a lower price point.
What Do We Suggest?
Of all the products we’ve reviewed in 2016, the one that stands out is BioGeniste. The customer reviews are out of this world and it contains clinically tested ingredients.
Click here to learn more about BioGeniste today.