Have questions about how ROC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream
ROC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream is a moisturizing cream specifically designed to be safe enough to use around the eyes. It is designed to help get rid of puffiness, dark circles, and lines and wrinkles. ROC was founded in 1957, and was created by a pharmacist.
What is ROC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream?
ROC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream is a non-greasy moisturizing cream, designed specifically for the area around the eyes. It is supposed to help reduce and even remove the appearance of wrinkles, lines, and dark circles. It contains Water, Glycerin, Lactose, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-8, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Propylparaben, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Zinc Gluconate.
Quick Facts on ROC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream
- Available at numerous retailers online and off.
- Affordably priced at under $20 for 0.5 ounce tube.
- Contains fragrance which may be bothersome to some.
- Retinol is often harsh.
What’s the Skincare Editor’s Take on ROC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream Cream?
“Retinol is a good anti-aging product, but it does cause irritation for some and that could be an issue when applied near the eyes,” says our Skincare Editor.
Here’s What People Are Saying
Some people experienced no results, while others experienced irritation.
- ”I used ROC religiously, every night, until the tube was bone dry… the bags under my eyes saw little (if any) improvement. While I didn’t have any irritation to the product, it didn’t really help the way I was hoping and the way some reviews claimed it would. What I’ve found from dozens of tests with a number of eye creams, is that there really isn’t a magic bullet for the problems with aging and under-eye circles.”
- “I haven’t noticed any visible change in wrinkles around my eyes. Since I am 60+ I am thinking these products are geared for younger persons. I have not experienced any redness that often comes when using a retinol product. I will still continue to use twice a day until the tube is used up. I will not purchase again.”
Not everyone feels this way.
- ”Not a miracle but helpful. Others have a smell that bothers my allergies – this one does not!”
- “Tried them all. Almost a year. Drug store and many higher end brands. I find this makes a difference.”
Many people experienced side effects.
- ”This product burned my under eye area and made me peel 🙁 not cool. I only used a little bit and that’s all it took.”
- “I returned it so I have no idea if it works- it was wayyyy to loaded with fragrance that I couldn’t sleep.”
Thankfully, not everyone experienced these issues.
- ”I have very sensitive skin on my face….allergic to many facial products but RoC Products work well for me.”
- “It’s good. I still look old and tired. I actually am old and tired, so what are you going to do? I buy this to say I am making the effort.”
Are We Sold on ROC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream?
While we know retinol is a good anti-aging product, this one seems to be hit or miss because of the fact that some people don’t get results, but others experience harsh side effects with it. Even if the product works, it isn’t worth it if it causes irritation to the eyes.
What Do We Suggest?
Of all the products we’ve reviewed in 2016, the one that stands out is BioGeniste. The customer reviews are out of this world and it contains clinically tested ingredients.
Click here to learn more about BioGeniste today.