Do you want to know the truth about Celleral?
Celleral is an anti-aging product available only online from the manufacturer. A one-ounce jar is about $100. The serum and eye gel are the only ones offered by the company. The history and website provide no information about the company’s origins and only limited details on their primary product.
What is Celleral?
Celleral is an anti-aging serum designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The primary ingredients are ageireline, matrix, haloxyl, and retinol. The company claims the product delivers results similar to those found in Botox injections, but without the painful injections and the associated risks. The formula is easy to use and supposedly provides quick results. The business also recommends using their advanced eye gel for maximum results.
Quick Facts on Celleral
- Claims to be as effective as Botox.
- Limited ingredient list.
- Difficult to obtain.
- High price point.
What’s the Skincare Editor’s Take on Celleral?
According to our Skincare Editor, “The prospect of a topically applied product that is as effective as Botox is certainly intriguing. It’s too bad the company offers absolutely no proof their product works as claimed.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
People were very unhappy with the results for the price of the product.
The results were not what many people expected.
- “My eyes were irritated after the first time I tried this. No, thanks.”
- “I don’t really have sensitive skin but this product made my face hurt.”
While others were pleased with the results.
- “This worked even better than my Botox injections, I couldn’t be happier!”
- “I’ve tried a lot of anti-aging products, this is one of my favorites.”
Many people felt the product was overpriced.
- “I cannot believe I spent so much money on something that didn’t work at all.”
- “I skipped Botox and did this instead. What a waste.”
Others felt the results were in line with the price.
- “Results like Botox are going to cost more, it was worth it.”
- “I expect to pay more for good skincare. If it works as well as they say I’m fine with the price.”
Are We Sold on Celleral?
Are we rushing out to buy Celleral before our next class reunion? Sadly, we don’t think it is effective enough to gamble on a big night. There were some promising reviews but the overall lack of information, excessive cost, and complete lack of clinically tested ingredients keeps us from being feeling comfortable recommending this product.
What Do We Suggest?
We’ve reviewed tons of products in 2016 and the one that stands out is BioGeniste. It’s made with clinically tested ingredients and user reviews are out of this world.
Click here to learn more about BioGeniste today.