Have questions about whether or not Vivalux works?
Vivalux is an anti-aging wrinkle moisturizing cream. There are several websites promoting a free trial jar, but most links lead you to the official website. Cedar Key Holdings, LLC is behind the formula. It doesn’t appear that this Florida company is online.
What is Vivalux?
Vivalux is a moisturizer that’s supposed to help fight wrinkles. There are many creams like it on the market today, and we don’t really know much about what’s in it. On the very bottom of the official website there is mention of HydroFirm, Trylagen (collagen booster) and Gatuline (an oil-based flower extract). These are branded ingredients
Quick Facts on Vivalux
- Not for use on sensitive skin.
- Reports of scams.
- No clear information on the manufacturer.
- Available on Amazon.
- The official website offers a free trial.
- Contains branded ingredients.
What’s the Skincare Editor’s Take on Vivalux?
“It looks like there are some interesting ingredients in Vivalux,” says our Skincare Editor. “But, you have to look beyond that and when we do we find quite a few unhappy customers.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
Users report ineffectiveness, and scams.
Many people report the product doesn’t work.
- “It doesn’t give you a lot of moisture. I feel like my skin is very dry all day.”
- “I was very dissatisfied with the results of this cream. False advertisement!”
But, there were some people who liked their results.
- ”Been using for a few days and like it so far. Am hopeful it will work like it says it will.”
- “Product is thick and moisturizing. It leaves the skin feeling a bit tight which I’m assuming is to give that “lift” feeling.”
Some people felt the company is a scam.
- ”Worse product ever! Do not buy! This whole company is a scam! This does not work, save your money!!!!”
- “I had bought this off of the companies website and the day after I had received it they had charged almost $200.00 to my bank account. I had called them and they were not nice about this. I had only one day to try it. Now for the product review, it dried out my skin. This does not work and is clearly not better than most of the products that can be purchased in store.”
Not everyone felt this way.
- ”I didn’t really like the free trial angle, but I was pleased with the results.”
- “I was happy with the results I got.”
Are We Sold on Vivalux?
We had high hopes for Vivalux, but there are a number of red flags. First, multiple customers have reported no results with regular use. Second, there are complaints about cancelling the auto-ship program, which really leaves us skeptical.
What Do We Suggest?
Instead of going with a product with mixed reviews, we suggest looking at BioGeniste. Of all the products we’ve reviewed so far this year, this one really got our attention. Customers love it, and it’s made with clinically tested ingredients.
Click here to learn more about BioGeniste today.