What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Needless to say, there are so many cosmetic procedures and topical treatments available to all in this day and age. Regardless of whether you desire a simple at-home anti-wrinkle cream or a professional anti-aging treatment, you can find what you need to address your individual skin needs without a great deal of effort. One procedure that you may want to check into is Botox Cosmetic. This is a professional skin care treatment that’s attained to address anti-aging and wrinkle reduction. It’s suitable for individuals who are between the ages of 18 and 65.
The official website addresses Botox as a “simple, nonsurgical procedure.” This particular cosmetic enhancement procedure involves “a few tiny injections,” which last around ten minutes. The injections are made into frown lines between the brows. After a few days there is supposed to be a “noticeable improvement” in the wrinkles or lines (they should be smoothed out). Although results are said to vary from patient to patient, Botox injections should last up to four months total. Afterwards another treatment can be administered to assist with frown lines. At this point there are Botox procedures suitable for both women and men. This cosmetic procedure has been approved by the FDA.
Botox is a series of small injections that are administered by a dermatologist or medical professional in order to treat/banish expression lines that appear between the brows. More specifically, this cosmetic treatment is a “purified protein that’s created by Clostridium Botulinium Bacterium.” It aims to reduce or minimize muscle activity, which allows the injection area to stay smooth longer. The official website states that nearly “three and a half million” Botox procedures were performed in the year 2005 alone. There are some before and after photos/testimonials presented on the official Botox Cosmetic website, however, the photos look a bit on the ridiculous side, as though they were forced/unnatural.
- Botox Cosmetic is an alternative wrinkle reduction procedure to more drastic measures like plastic surgery.
- This cosmetic procedure has been approved by the FDA, which is reassuring.
- There are testimonials and before/after photos presented on the official website.
- Botox treatments involve a series of needle injections, which some individuals may not enjoy.
- This kind of cosmetic procedure only lasts for up to four months.
- Botox Cosmetic may not work as well for some individuals as it does for others.
- Although the cost of Botox is not revealed on the official website, because it varies from professional to profession, it will likely be more expensive than many other topical anti-wrinkle treatments.
The Bottom Line
In the end, non-surgical procedures like Botox Cosmetic are all the rage these days. So many women and men desire a quick fix to expression lines and wrinkles so that they can look more youthful and radiant. However, even though this treatment is approved by the FDA, you certainly want to get more information from a dermatologist prior to undergoing Botox injections. After all, this procedure does involve needle injections and Clostridium Botulinium Bacterium going into your skin. Many individuals may look into less drastic alternatives before choosing the needle.