What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
The Botoceutical range of skin care products is produced by a Swiss company known as Herb Pharma AG Schweiz. There are large choices of anti-aging products within their range. These include products such as the Botoceutical anti wrinkle serum and the Botoceutical anti wrinkles serum for mature skin. There are also a number of anti-aging products for the eyes. Those who sell the Botoceutical anti-wrinkle serum online tell us that it is a revolutionary face serum that will rid you of lines and wrinkles. We are told that three peptides are combined into one in this product. Some of the major active ingredients in the Botoceutical Gold anti-wrinkle serum for mature skin include Hylaluronic Acid and Gold Particles (!)
We are told that the Botoceutical anti-wrinkle serum is made up of three peptides combined into one. We know, of course, that peptides have an important role to play in producing collagen and guarding the firmness of the skin. It is rather difficult, however, to compare the Botoceutical anti wrinkle serum to other products on the market that contain peptides when we do not have any details of the exact peptides present in this serum. The Botoceutical anti-wrinkle serum can be purchased online for the price of $26.10. We are told that the Botoceutical anti-wrinkle serum for mature skin is suitable for mature male and female skin over the age of 45 years. The ingredients in this anti-aging product consist of DMAE, Lipoic Acid, Hylaluronic Acid, and Gold Particles. It can be purchased online at a price of $30. This is not even the only anti-aging product on the market that contains gold particles, even though the science linking the topical application of gold to wrinkle fighting is nearly nonexistent.
- The Botoceutical range of skin care products is reasonably priced.
- There are a large number of anti-aging products in the Botoceutical skin care range.
- There are full ingredient details for some of the products, although not for the anti-aging serum.
- There does not appear to be a money back guarantee upon purchase.
- We are not told the exact peptides that the Botoceutical anti-wrinkle serum contains.
- The ingredients in the Botoceutical anti-wrinkle serum for mature skin can also be found in a number of other anti aging products on the market.
- Although its found in more than one wrinkle fighting product, the evidence that topically applied gold is effective is pretty light.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day the ingredients in the Botoceutical anti-aging products can be found in a whole host of other anti aging products for sale. We are not told what makes them more effective than these other products with similar ingredients, and the lack of a professional, official website doesn’t help. We don’t see why, with so many choices available, consumers would pick Botoceutical products over and above others.