What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Botanical Bio-Peptide Cream||
What do you need to know when you are looking at the Botanical Bio-Peptide Cream and wondering how it could meet your needs? First, it was created by a company known as Charisma, but the information that is available regarding it is fairly hard to track down. From the site, you will find that Botanical Bio-Peptide Cream is something that is primarily marketed online and that the main active ingredient is palmitoyl pentapeptide 3, which more commonly goes by the name of Matrixyl. Matrixyl is actually a trademarked ingredient that has been created by Proctor and Gamble.
When you are looking around for Botanical Bio-Peptide Cream, you’ll find that it is offered on the online venues for the reasonable price of forty dollars. When you read the blurb, it claims that you are getting an intensive treatment cream that can turn back time and improve your appearance through preserving skin that has been damaged during the course of your life. Unfortunately, there is no comprehensive list of ingredients for this product, though we do know that it contains palmitoyl pentapeptide 3, which is responsible for creating collagen. As we age, the collagen in our skin diminishes, which gives our skin an aged, sagging appearance.
With palmitoyl pentapeptide 3, also known as Matrixyl, you will find that it is often confused with the trademarked name of Matrixyl 3000. Keep in mind, though, that they are not the same thing and that Matrixyl is specifically more effective when it comes to fighting back things lik wrinkles due to a more complex and more engineered type of formulation. Unfortunately, there is no money back guarantee that is evident on any of the products at are available through the online shops. There also does not seem to be any sort of free trial or sample offer of Botanical Bio-Peptide Cream, which can make it hard to evaluate it as thoroughly as might be wished.
- It does contain palmitoyl pentapeptide 3, which is an ingredient that is known to have a good effect on wrinkles and lines.
- Botanical Bio-Peptide Cream is reasonably priced for the amount that is sold.
- You can order it directly from the online stores and have it delivered to you.
- There is no website specifically geared towards Botanical Bio-Peptide Cream.
- It is far from the only anti-aging cream on the market that has the ingredients that it is willing to list.
- Very little distinguishes Botanical Bio-Peptide Cream from any of the other anti-aging creams that are of a similar composition on the market.
- There are far more powerful anti-aging creams out there.
The Bottom Line
The thing that ends up working against Botanical Bio-Peptide Cream at the end of the day is the lack of information on it. There is no official website that is designed to tell us more about it, and without one, consumers and reviewers alike are lost in the dark! The problem is that just by having Matrixyl in the ingredients list is not going to be enough to make it stand out. There are many more products out there that have more complete information and are more powerful besides.