What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Botafirm is an ingredient in the Revlon Age Defying Makeup line. It is featured in their foundations and thought to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines while firming the skin to make it look younger.
Botafirm is the ingredient in the foundation that claims to provide the anti-aging benefits of hiding fine lines and wrinkles and helping to firm the skin. It is included in all the foundations of the line to provide women with the convenience of being able to fight the signs of aging while wearing a makeup that provides light coverage and beauty at the same time. The product is available in a variety of shades to accommodate nearly any skin tone. If you can’t find it in the bottle, look around for smaller tubes to find some shad variation. It is available in a formula for normal to combination skin, as well as a formula for dry skin. Those who are looking for a little extra coverage should also consider taking a look at the Age Defying Moisturizing Concealer, because it also includes botafirm. We were not able to find much information on the ingredient botafirm itself, but it appears to only be available in this line of makeup products.
- The product is affordable and according to third party customer reviews seems to go a long way making it a value for the money.
- The product is available from a variety of merchants both online and traditional brick and mortar.
- Though still considered affordable, this makeup seems to be more expensive than some of the others like it.
- There are no free trials of the product.
- There are no customer testimonials present on the manufacturer’s website.
- There are no money back guarantees.
- We cannot find any clinical research that suggests botafirm actually does anything to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
The Bottom Line
The bottom line is if you are looking for a makeup that will help improve the appearance of your skin by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, this may be a good choice. Many people like the idea of a makeup that has anti-aging qualities to use in addition to other skin care products to round out their routine. Since we can’t find out more about botafirm to determine if it really works, we recommend instead finding a product you can use that contains proven ingredients that will boost collagen production to help firm the skin and fill in lines and wrinkles.