What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Boscia Face Care||
Boscia produces a range of face care and skin care products. We are told that the Boscia Face Care range consists of botanical based, preservative free, topical treatments. There does not seem to be an official website for the Boscia Face Care range, but some of the online shops that are currently selling this range give detailed product information. The Boscial Face Care range also includes oral supplements that the company claims will fight against free radical damage and therefore stave off the signs of aging.
A number of the products in the Boscia Face Care range consist of exfoliating and cleansing products, as well as products designed to help with acne and other similar chronic skin problems. There is, for example, the Boscia Willow Bark Breakout Treatment, which you can purchase from online shops for the price of $25 and the Boscia Clear Complexion Tonic, which is sold at $19.00. The Boscia Antioxidant Vegetable Therapy is an oral supplement manufactured by Boscia Face Care and is designed to protect skin from free radical damage, and thus help to prevent aging of the skin. We are told that the Boscia Antioxidant Vegetable Therapy consists of fifteen different vegetables such as Kale and Tomato. It also contains Chlorophyll. It is sold at a price of $18. All of the products within the Boscia Face Care range are reasonably priced. However, there does not seem to be a money back guarantee upon purchase.
Of course the Boscia Antioxidant Vegetable Therapy is not the only brand of oral supplement for sale that contains antioxidants. The question is weather an oral supplement alone can really do much to erase wrinkles, or whether a topical cream may work best. Antioxidants are great for protecting skin from new wrinkles, but they may not be that helpful once the damage has been done.
- The products in the Boscia Face Care range are reasonably priced.
- Ingredients details are available for the products in the range.
- There are specific anti-aging products available in the Boscia Face Care range.
- Many of the skin care products in the Boscia range are cleansing skin care products and products designed to help skin problems such as acne, not really wrinkle fighters.
- There does not seem to be an official website for the Boscia Face Care range of products.
- There does not appear to be a money back guarantee.
- Since the BOSCIA Antioxidant Vegetable Therapy supplements are intended to be taken as a drink, not all users may like the taste.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day, many of the products within the Boscia Face Care range are in fact products designed to help with complexion problems such as acne. We feel that this range of products may be more suitable for young women rather than women in their thirties and forties who are searching for an efficient anti-aging cream.