What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Boots No. 7 Refine Rewind||
The Boots No 7 Refine Rewind Serum is manufactured by the British Company, Boots. The Boots No 7 range is a very popular range of skin care products primarily found within the UK. The No 7 range includes such skin care products as moisturizers, toners and anti-aging products. The Boots No 7 Refine Rewind Serum is one of the main anti-aging products within the Boots No 7 range. Boots says of this product, ‘It is our most powerful serum yet, this miracle worker leaves skin looking younger.’
There are a number of positive online testimonials for the Boots No 7 Refine Rewind Serum. The serum contains retinol as a main active ingredient. However retinol is now a very popular ingredient in many anti-aging creams and serums for sale. This means that if consumers are looking for an anti aging treatment that contains retinol they have a huge choice of competitive products. Retinol is a natural form of Vitamin A, and tends to have fewer side effects than other forms of Vitamin A which can often cause peeling and sensations of burning, especially if users have sensitive skin. We are not told what distinguishes the Boots No 7 Refine Rewind Serum from other anti-aging treatments on the market that also contain retinol as a major active ingredient.
Specific details regarding the Boots No 7 Refine Rewind Serum can be found on the official British website for Boots. It is, however, also available in designated stores in the United States and it is sold by online shops. There does not, however, appear to be a money back guarantee from Boots themselves. It can be ordered from online shops at a price of $20.
- The Boots No7 range is a well established brand with a loyal client base.
- The Boots No.7 Refine Rewind serum contains Retinol which is thought to have some effect on lines and wrinkles.
- The Boots No.7 Refine Rewind Serum is available online and can be purchased in stores in the United Kingdom and the United States.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee.
- There are a whole range of other anti-aging products on the market which contain Retinol A.
- There does not seem to be a free trial size sample available via the official website.
- Users could still have some trouble getting a hold of the Bootss No 7 Refine Rewind product outside of the UK, and it could be a bit pricey.
- Sensitive skinned users could find retinol to be harsh on their complexions.
The Bottom Line
The Boots No.7 range is a well established brand, with a loyal following in the United Kingdom. We have no evidence however that the Boots No.7 Refine Rewind Serum is superior to other anti-aging treatments that contain Retinol. While Boots certainly make many good skin care products, it could be worthwhile to find a smaller, more dedicated company for a well-formulated and unique wrinkle treatment.